There are 195 users in the forums

Post-Draft 2017: Finally, Speed and Versatility With Tude!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm excited to see them all. Especially Foster. It's gonna be fun watching a player like Foster on defense, his game is absolutely savage just like he described.

We might not have been focused on offense but the picks of Williams and Kittle make for two exciting players to watch.

Haven't been this excited about the Niners in years!
Originally posted by Ernst82:
I'm excited to see them all. Especially Foster. It's gonna be fun watching a player like Foster on defense, his game is absolutely savage just like he described.

We might not have been focused on offense but the picks of Williams and Kittle make for two exciting players to watch.

Haven't been this excited about the Niners in years!

Me too! Hopefully Navarro Bowman will take Foster and teach him how to be a pro. Bowman had some question marks about his character coming out of college too. It would be great to have him mentor Foster and help him reach his All Pro potential.
To fill the WR hole, we need to trade for Josh Gordon.
Originally posted by jobiwon:

Or Martavis...they still would have Brown,Juju and Coates.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
still need our 6'3" + WR.

Still have a ton of picks next year. Can't always do it in one off-season, but hey, we still have Eric Rogers coming off injury. Maybe he surprises?

Yeah we have a to of slot receiver type guys, so I was hoping for a big receiver at the point we took Taylor. I am interested in Rogers though hopefully he gets out of OTAs this time so we can see what he has.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

I'd gamble on Martavis over Gordon. Gordon has been suspended one too many times for me to take a chance on.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

I'd gamble on Martavis over Gordon. Gordon has been suspended one too many times for me to take a chance on.

Martavis for Kerley and Q-Dial? I think that's a fair trade that works for both teams. They get a good slot guy and good backup for their 3-4. We have Aldrick Rob,Ellington,Taylor,in some packages Garçon/Goodwin/TE/RB/UDFAs can be in the mix.

I'd like to try and trade Malcolm Smith too... maybe Smith for Bryant straight up? It's a gamble but with Foster and Ray-Ray i do it.
The good news, Hero, is that Kyle has that mindset...so ultimately we will have WRs that are burners....or certainly, our #1 will be.
Share 49ersWebzone