LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 424 users in the forums

2017 UDFA / Tryout List

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

Josh Norris‏Verified account @JoshNorris 33m33 minutes agoMore

Saints Francis DB Lorenzo Jerome is my highest rated player to go undrafted, No. 120.

I had him as a 4th rounder. He's small, short and slow but he's got freaking magnets in his hands that only react to a football. Absolutely incredible on field awareness, outstanding player and leader on the field.
Originally posted by Predator85:
I wonder who we cut, Lynch said we only have 7 spots avail after the draft.

Plenty of fat to trim.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Predator85:
I wonder who we cut, Lynch said we only have 7 spots avail after the draft.

Plenty of fat to trim.

This. And it may also be why the niners will likely get most of the guys they want. Every player/agent probably wants to sign where they can make the 53 man roster.
Wooo KD Cannon and Lorenzo Jerome. I love those.
RB Breida is the most athletic RB in this draft, and we got him. 1.6 z-score, 4.39s, 42 VJ. 8.2 YPC, 128.3 YPG in 2015.
[ Edited by Poldarn49 on Apr 29, 2017 at 4:41 PM ]
Niners act Victor Bolden, another WR with wheels.
Originally posted by Heroism:

• HERN
  • Veteran

We got Cannon?????

DON'T PLAY WITH ME....
Wow try to overthrow that kid, home run threat

• Jasta
  • Veteran
Damn... how the hell did we get like six 8th round picks?
  • HERN
  • Veteran

In that case I'm gonna have to go buy some more Lubriderm.

Daddy liky

Sure hope we start shopping some of the players not likely to be here long term. I'd tell all teams that guys like Brooks, Harold, Bell, Celek, Reid, are available. Not saying we get much for them, but it opens spots on the 53 for some of our new young guys, and it allows us to recoup something instead of just letting them go for nothing.
What steal to get Cannon as an udfa
Originally posted by Bobdawg78:
Sure hope we start shopping some of the players not likely to be here long term. I'd tell all teams that guys like Brooks, Harold, Bell, Celek, Reid, are available. Not saying we get much for them, but it opens spots on the 53 for some of our new young guys, and it allows us to recoup something instead of just letting them go for nothing.

Wouldn't add Reid or Harold but yes to the others, I think Reid starts opposite Ward at safety, both at their natural positions they are fit for..
Share 49ersWebzone