LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

Speed.. Speed.. Speed!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Not sure if yall noticed but we accumulated speed across the board. I don't recall having this much speed on the team since.... Hell I can't remeber. Deng can't wait!
Won't matter, lol
and more speed!!
Kyle loves him some speed.

and so do I.
[ Edited by Heroism on Jun 6, 2017 at 6:25 PM ]
and they are doing a sequel to Top Gun.

Drone Technology.

Val Kilmer will be back which should be interesting.

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/top-gun-2-sequel-title-top-gun-maverick-1202452275/

Tom Cruise has revealed the title for the upcoming "Top Gun" sequel: "Top Gun: Maverick."

The actor made the announcement during an interview with Access Hollywood, saying "you don't need a number" in all sequel titles. "Maverick" was Cruise's character's nickname in the film in which he played Naval aviator Lt. Pete Mitchell.

"Aviators are back, the need for speed. We're going to have big, fast machines. It's going to be a competition film, like the first one … but a progression for Maverick," Cruise teased.

He also said that Harold Faltermeyer will return to score the movie, which will be "stylistically" similar to the original.

Related Joseph Kosinski Frontrunner to Direct 'Top Gun 2' Starring Tom Cruise (EXCLUSIVE)

Variety first reported that Cruise's "Oblivion" director Joseph Kosinski is the top choice to direct the second installment. Cruise also recently confirmed to a British talk show that the sequel will likely begin shooting at the beginning of next year.

Cruise has wanted to make a follow-up to the 1986 classic, which made him a bonafide star, for quite some time. The project has gained momentum in recent years, especially after "Jungle Book" scribe Justin Marks was tapped to pen the latest draft.

This new film will be set in the world of drone technology and fifth generation fighters, and explore the end of an era of dogfighting. Other plot details are vague, but Val Kilmer has said that he was asked to come back to reprise the role of Iceman opposite Cruise's Maverick.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Kyle loves him some speed.

as do I.

When you combine quickness with speed you have explosiveness. We certainly got more explosive!
Speed on Offense and Violence on Defense!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Speed on Offense and Violence on Defense!

Like the Cool Kid said:-

OMG.

That should be our motto for the year...............................and beyond!

You know the old saw...if you are going to make a mistake....do it quick(that way, hopefully many won't see it).....Same goes for making an outstanding play., do it quick ...and hopefully ALL will see it.

speed kills.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Jun 6, 2017 at 8:37 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by GoldenGateGlory:

Lol idiot
Share 49ersWebzone