LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

49ers release S Adrian Colbert-Round 7, Pick 229

Shop 49ers game tickets
That 38 suits him perfectly.
Originally posted by Heroism:

Next Hawk dude was a menace in his prime.
Originally posted by gold49digger:

In two years can you imagine if Tartt starts at WILL,Frost at MLB and Colbert at SS ,Jerome at FS
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Remember it took Goldson a while to emerge.. Colbert is the better athlete, i can see him coming along nicely after a year or two.

Yeah NC and AB got 6 Safeties on their 53.. Im totally on board trying to establish a Tony Montana squad 2.0

Cut Coyle if you need to, Tartt and Ray-Ray are fine as the backup LBs.

The additional value of Colbert is his played CB in college too. I am sure in a pinch he could fill a need. Dude is really fast for his size. the end o fthis interview is funny, when asked about his speed compared to Goodwin.

I think he may end up on the PS...numbers game. Although, Senseri's cut, so who knows for sure. I think Asa Jackson makes the roster. Question is who else in DB gets cut. Reid, Tartt, Jerome & Ward, Don Jones at S. RR, DJ, Jackson, Williams, Witherspoon, CB. Does it come down to Reaser vs Colbert? Could be.

In two years can you imagine if Tartt starts at WILL,Frost at MLB and Colbert at SS ,Jerome at FS

Man anything to bring back that dominant 2011 defense

Man anything to bring back that dominant 2011 defense

We need to send a message week 1(Rams game last year doesnt count with Fisher as HC lol) and truly have the mindset were ready to get it done at all costs against SeaCawks.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Sep 1, 2017 at 10:29 PM ]
I think he ends up playing way more than anyone thinks. Everyone ahead of him are Baalke players destined for IR
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
A cover Safety that'll hit

I like it

Bad ass highlights . Those hits fit perfectly with our new relentless defense. If he could get more consistent that be dope. I read that a major concern was he had a bunch of missed tackles in college. It be cool to see him returning balls with his size and speed, but we already got guys like bolden, Taylor kerley, mostert who are likely gonna be more effective. He's got similar size and speed to Cordelle Patterson, doubt he has the same field vision tho on returns.

Looks like he already really cool with our new leader on defense

https://instagram.com/p/BVIeFMDFcvg/
[ Edited by GhostOfBaalke on Sep 1, 2017 at 10:54 PM ]
Lock it up.

His roster spot not the thread!

Thought he did well today during the 4 safety looks
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Thought he did well today during the 4 safety looks

He looked like a missile on one of those plays...guy has speed to burn....
He almost killed Rashard on some accidental friendly fire. I like the way he plays.
[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 22, 2017 at 7:11 PM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
it's that " U " factor !!!
Maybe our best player out of this years draft class. Not sure if that speaks very highly of Lynch's drafting prowess.
Share 49ersWebzone