LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

49ers release S Adrian Colbert-Round 7, Pick 229

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by okdkid:
I'll jump on the train if he does it again next year. Way too many one year wonders in our history. Robinson being the most recent. 2018 will provide validation.

the good news for Colbert is that he will be in the same scheme again this year. Also, this guy studies the game of football. His commitment is unquestioned.
I'll jump on the train if he does it again next year. Way too many one year wonders in our history. Robinson being the most recent. 2018 will provide validation.

Agree and good post.

If he proves to be the real deal - WOW!

I don't think Robinson really did much aside from posting some insane offseason footwork videos.
Theories?

Originally posted by NCommand:
Theories?

Getting bigger and having a 49er turnover chain made.
[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 28, 2018 at 9:29 AM ]
Theories?

Contacted ray Lewis and 99% of the Seattle football team to see which supplements are the most beneficial
Theories?

Got a new show called The Colbert Report.
Theories?

Decided to be 100% committed to sportsmanship and will write #12 and all other dudes he knocks out of games apology letters from here on.
Originally posted by Fresno49er:

Hope hes our Day 1 Starter next year. This kid has somethin special in him.

Completely agree
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Fresno49er:

Hope hes our Day 1 Starter next year. This kid has somethin special in him.

Completely agree

Originally posted by Heroism:
Theories?

Yes!
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Theories?

Yes!

This would be fun
He looked really good. If he's just an average starter in this league he's a steal.

I have a feeling he will be a top end starter tho (pro bowl discussion). Makes him a steal of the draft if that happens.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
He looked really good. If he's just an average starter in this league he's a steal.

I have a feeling he will be a top end starter tho (pro bowl discussion). Makes him a steal of the draft if that happens.

For sure...would be awesome if he and Trenton Brown were in pro bowl discussions next year. It makes me excited that we have have 2 7th rounders this year.
Beep, beep, beep...stud located!

Share 49ersWebzone