LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 207 users in the forums

DJ Jones-DT-Denver Broncos

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Combine doesn't do squat for me, generally. But when I saw DJ run the cones, man I did a double pump. Cripes, a 320 lb man that can be both that agile as well as quick...i didn't know if he could play football or not, but dang was he ever an athlete. Then went back and saw his limited film clips, and liked what I saw. We now have two big men that are light on their feet plus agile....DJ and Trenton. That's kind of interesting.

Word. This kid was one of the most intriguing sleepers of the draft. Great movement skills for a guys his size, he's versatile enough to play 3T or Nose in this defense. Only question is his motor sometimes ran hot or cold, possibly due to conditioning.. Saleh will employ heavy rotations on the d-line which is perfect for him.

It is going to be a hell of a D!
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Combine doesn't do squat for me, generally. But when I saw DJ run the cones, man I did a double pump. Cripes, a 320 lb man that can be both that agile as well as quick...i didn't know if he could play football or not, but dang was he ever an athlete. Then went back and saw his limited film clips, and liked what I saw. We now have two big men that are light on their feet plus agile....DJ and Trenton. That's kind of interesting.

Word. This kid was one of the most intriguing sleepers of the draft. Great movement skills for a guys his size, he's versatile enough to play 3T or Nose in this defense. Only question is his motor sometimes ran hot or cold, possibly due to conditioning.. Saleh will employ heavy rotations on the d-line which is perfect for him.

It is going to be a hell of a D!

Praise god and pray Smith is the injury is the worst injury we get this year.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Kyle talked a lot about injuries with MM. He knows we don't have the depth yet do this season will go the way of injuries.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Kyle talked a lot about injuries with MM. He knows we don't have the depth yet do this season will go the way of injuries.

Obviously i mustve been thinking about what bar im gonna go to and feel like having a gyro lol. That was worse than something Buzz would say.

Seems like you caught my drift that we should all pray that Malcolms injury is the worst we get and we get nothing else going forward.

Class act by Smith sticking around helping our LBs/Frost. We cant afford anymore injuries at the guard position thats for sure. Id like to red shirt this dude some how. I got a good feeling about Tank,Dial and Blair.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
I thought he looked pretty good. He and Earl will hold that position down nicely.

Agreed with this.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Agreed with this.

Theyve quietly become one of my favorite follows. Who ever is running it seems to know their s**t and is great at spreading news.
Originally posted by Nuns:
I thought he looked pretty good. He and Earl will hold that position down nicely.

Agreed
I have to admit, he and Mitchell were pretty good anchors. He was a nice find.

Needs to continue to flash and stop the run. If so i think you can safely trade Dial for any 7th or above.

Roll the dice on some raw athletic freak.
This dudes a keeper! Very excited about his long term potential
Needs way more snaps. This kid can play.

• Buchy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:
Needs way more snaps. This kid can play.

I think he should be starting ahead of Mitchell on obvious run downs, Mitchell not performing as well against the run.
Share 49ersWebzone