LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

DJ Jones-DT-Denver Broncos

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by TheNef77:
Same here. What program are you using to add text?

Adobe Premiere.

Starting to get the hang of this.

I used adobe premiere for my highlight videos for years. too many issues though. i want to learn vegas
  • thl408
Had to dig up this thread. Why shouldn't DJ have a legit shot at unseating Earl Mitchell at NT? Earl Mitchell ain't getting better. He is who he is, a decent NT. I want to see this guy put up a good fight and push Earl.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
Had to dig up this thread. Why shouldn't DJ have a legit shot at unseating Earl Mitchell at NT? Earl Mitchell ain't getting better. He is who he is, a decent NT. I want to see this guy put up a good fight and push Earl.

Nice play on the GIF by Heroism. He made a nice Michael Carter impression on me. I look forward to DJ giving Mitchell a good fight too. I want all the non-starters to develop and become possible starters. That means if they look good in pre-season, and might be cut, maybe we can squeeze a future draft pic from them in a trade.
Gimme more DJ.

Originally posted by Heroism:
Whooping up on the best center in the league.

• thl408
^^Against the Cowpies good OL too.
I was listening to a podcast with Matt Barrows this morning and he said the starter at NT was Mitchell, and I was thinking, "why not DJ Jones?" So I had to bump this thread. I didn't see Jones suck out there in 2017. What's to say he can't take the spot from Mitchell? Anyway yeah, go DJ!
Totally agree. This FO has no issues replacing average vets with young up and coming youth.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Totally agree. This FO has no issues replacing average vets with young up and coming youth.

Thank god.

Truth!

I think they'll devlope him a bit more and put him in the rotation more often.

He's the future at the position.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Truth!

I agree. I wouldn't be surprised if they waited to give him the full-time gig until after he signs an extension.
If you cut Mitchell who backs up DJ?

Originally posted by WRATHman44:

Truth!

I agree. I wouldn't be surprised if they waited to give him the full-time gig until after he signs an extension.
the season ins't close and the rosters are not cemented. one thing for sure is he isn't going anywhere.
Originally posted by Izyniner:

Sheldon Day or Day starts with D.J. as backup
[ Edited by GhostOfBaalke on May 31, 2018 at 2:24 PM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Truth!

That's the main difference between the Fangio 3-4 and the Carroll 4-3 under. *Simplicity.* It's plug and play. 3 rookies in the secondary, no problem. Brand new pass rusher traded in the 4th week with no offseason practice with the team. No problem. On the other hand Fangio's defense - he never plays rookies in his defense, it's so complicated.
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:

Day may have to put some weight on but they could be a nice duo.
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:

Day may have to put some weight on but they could be a nice duo.

Yea who knows. Gonna be a battle leading up to the season for sure. Nice that we have options now at their position.
Share 49ersWebzone