There are 175 users in the forums

WR Trent Taylor-Round 5-Pick 177

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Awake
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
Good point, I still think Taylor sticks though, he's practically uncoverable given an option route on 3rd and medium, that's a valuable skill.

Originally posted by Scoots:
There is no reason James and Taylor can't both get PT.

I agree completely. I think both of them will see playing time. But i can also see James eating away his minutes throughout the season
  • Awake
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
He developed a bond with Goodwin, and he got a contract extension

Goodwin also has world-class speed, which is hard to replace
First downs all day bay-be.
Originally posted by Awake:
I agree completely. I think both of them will see playing time. But i can also see James eating away his minutes throughout the season

I won't be surprised to see James on the inactive list most of if not the whole season.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

I won't be surprised to see James on the inactive list most of if not the whole season.

You're probably right and that's okay.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Oh it's definitely okay, I didn't mean it as a knock to him. I like the kid and think he can contribute someday.

Oh it's definitely okay, I didn't mean it as a knock to him. I like the kid and think he can contribute someday.

Yessir!

UNITTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on May 27, 2018 at 1:26 AM ]
Starting to get a little worried that he could have a nagging back issue all year? Too young to have back issues 😕

This. First down machine.

Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:

Sorry Telvin. Taylor and Jimmy are too legit to quick.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JimmyOwnz:
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
Just like he developed a bond with Kilgore? The best player will play, regardless of the fandom believing there is a special bond between players.

Good point, I still think Taylor sticks though, he's practically uncoverable given an option route on 3rd and medium, that's a valuable skill.

Stick? He is our starting slot and 3rd down machine. You dont lead the team in third down conversions and not have the confidence of your team. One of the better young slots in the league who also led the NCAA in receiving his last year in College. Dude is a legitimate player with pro bowl production ability.

He is already entrenched in the offense and stuck. He wont have a problem "sticking".
He will never sniff a probowl in his career. He's solid but he's not a great Slot WR in this league when you count guys like Doug Baldwin and Landry in that equation.

That release is crazy!
Originally posted by GoNiners:

That release is crazy!

Jimmy and Shanny are the reason I low key believe we could win the division but we got to earn it. Stay tuned
I wonder how serious his back injury is.
Share 49ersWebzone