There are 220 users in the forums

WR Trent Taylor-Round 5-Pick 177

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

My dog Ben Fennell had it on lack last night.. You and Maiocco on some slacking sweet stuff.

Youre still my dog doe
Originally posted by Heroism:

• Furlow
  • Veteran
I was at the game, no replay. Was the offensive PI on his touchdown legit or BS?
Originally posted by Furlow:
I was at the game, no replay. Was the offensive PI on his touchdown legit or BS?
maybe check the stats instead of footage
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
maybe check the stats instead of footage

The play was negated, how would it show up in stats? Maybe you could just answer instead of being a ****.
[ Edited by Furlow on Dec 17, 2017 at 7:11 PM ]
  • jcs
  • Veteran
T-Rex amount cost us another game.

It was very ticky tack. Maybe a tad past the 1 yard allowed and Goodwin disengaged and the defender was still holding him IMHO.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:

It was very ticky tack. Maybe a tad past the 1 yard allowed and Goodwin disengaged and the defender was still holding him IMHO.

Gotcha, thanks. Curious to watch it when I get a chance.

Pretty much garbage. It was as ticky tack as it gets.

• Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Pretty much garbage. It was as ticky tack as it gets.

It was an unpopular call in the stadium as well lol. Just seemed impossible with how fast Garoppolo got rid of the ball.
Originally posted by NCommand:

What gets me is other teams make a living with the pick play with the off receiver, and wr screens just like this ... and never get penalized. They need to figure out why in the off season.
It was an unpopular call in the stadium as well lol. Just seemed impossible with how fast Garoppolo got rid of the ball.

They could have easily let it go but maybe they felt they had to do a makeup call for the 50/50 INT earlier. The worst part of that play was seeing Staley celebrating in the endzone and you could see the very instant where he realized that a penalty had been called and you saw him drop his head and started walking off looking dejected.

They could have easily let it go but maybe they felt they had to do a makeup call for the 50/50 INT earlier. The worst part of that play was seeing Staley celebrating in the endzone and you could see the very instant where he realized that a penalty had been called and you saw him drop his head and started walking off looking dejected.

Thought it was a crappy call but at least things worked out in the end.

I actually thought they got that 50/50 call right.

It was actually more definitive than that catch in the Seattle/Green Bay game.
Share 49ersWebzone