There are 234 users in the forums

Ahkello Witherspoon, CB

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by Zealot:
His old man is built like a brick s**t-house.

Spoon must have his momma genes

Lol

Love seeing stuff like this
Originally posted by Zealot:
His old man is built like a brick s**t-house.

Big fella holding back the tears.
Witherspoon's best tackle
Originally posted by NCommand:
Is his dad Patrick Willis?
Nah, PWilly would have pulled out prematurely...
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
Can't wait til the season starts. Too many people sleeping on Spoon. "We should draft Ward to play w/ Sherm" "Niners have no one to cover Cooks and Woods in LA"

This guy was great in this scheme. Other than the Alshon TD, I don't think he gave up anything else deep. Other than Brandon Browner, he'll be the best corner Sherman has ever played with.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Apr 4, 2018 at 5:40 AM ]
Originally posted by TheNef77:
Can't wait til the season starts. Too many people sleeping on Spoon. "We should draft Ward to play w/ Sherm" "Niners have no one to cover Cooks and Woods in LA"

This guy was great in this scheme. Other than the Alshon TD, I don't think he gave up anything else deep. Other than Brandon Browner, he'll be the best corner Sherman has ever played with.

Spoon is my guy... Dude has #1CB stuff. I'm hella excited to see him and big dick sherm out there.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Look at those eyes. They have the same set of eyes—all f**ked up look sideways like
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Spoon is my guy... Dude has #1CB stuff. I'm hella excited to see him and big dick sherm out there.

Right!? Who's gonna throw on Dickspoon?

Witherspoon is going to have a monster season this year. He'll benefit from having Sherman's tutelage.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Right!? Who's gonna throw on Dickspoon?

Serving up spoon fulls of dick
Looks like Witherspoon cut his dreds!
Check out Spoon from yesterday, looks like he cut the dreads and he might have to start shaving this year

Being reported that Witherspoon is not seeing much action when he's on the field due to Jimmy G avoiding throwing to whoever he is covering.
Share 49ersWebzone