LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

Ahkello Witherspoon, CB

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by jrg:
Hope he keeps playing well. Don't want to get too high on him yet though. A lot of people were big on Rashard Robinson and we saw how that ended.

Not me, never a fan of Robinson

People love them some PFF. I remember when people thought Will Redmond was a great talent because of this. I thought Robinson was okay possibly a decent #2 but we have been deprived of good CB play for a long time so it's hard to blame the fan base for not knowing what it looks like haha.
  • thl408
Originally posted by thl408:
I think he should do the eating cereal with a spoon celebration since he has the word "spoon" in his name. Maybe add on to it by pouring out some cereal, open the carton of milk, pour the milk, whip out the spoon then eat the cereal. All mimed of course.

Similar to this but one hand needs to be holding a bowl. (The guy in this gif is named Weatherspoon)

Regarding his celebration, is he spooning with the ball? If so, I love it.

Spooning with the ball. Terrible celebration. We need better next year
Year 2 this kid is going to be a really good player
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Year 2 this kid is going to be a really good player

Cant wait to see all the boys coming in year 2 of the system but yes.. Been riding with spoon since day one, kids a baller.
Thinking about getting a player tee of either him or Colbert.
He's been a pleasant surprise after his slow start. I hope he keeps it going. We could have something. A pass rush would certainly help
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Cant wait to see all the boys coming in year 2 of the system but yes.. Been riding with spoon since day one, kids a baller.

Same here
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Interesting. I thought Pat Elflein played way better than his PFF ranking. Oh well.

Since Jordan Willis graded out pretty well for a rookie, I wonder if Cincinnatti will let go of Dunlap?

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Interesting. I thought Pat Elflein played way better than his PFF ranking. Oh well.

Since Jordan Willis graded out pretty well for a rookie, I wonder if Cincinnatti will let go of Dunlap?

That's what I thought too. He made the All Rookie Team..
This guy has a lot to prove next year. Better not turn out like RR.
Originally posted by Joecool:
This guy has a lot to prove next year. Better not turn out like RR.

lol retard robinson
I was so hard on him early when he looked like a dud. Happy to be wrong as he played great towards the end. Hoping no worse than a legit cb2.
  • thl408
I don't think I saw one instance of him shying away from contact like how he did in college. There were times he dove and missed a tackle, but it wasn't because he was hesitant to stick his nose in there. I'm referring to both tackling ball carriers and in run support.
Share 49ersWebzone