LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

Ahkello Witherspoon, CB

Shop 49ers game tickets
I saw him make a couple good stops.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Me too. He consistently stops right before there would've been any contact.
Originally posted by gored49:
I saw him picked on a couple times and he slipped on a play or two also. Did he really play bad all game? I don't feel like they picked on him every time he was on or am I wrong? Asking because my anger was mostly directed at coyle, ray ray, Harold and reid.

If any one is hot garbage it's Coyle. He seems dumber than AA and more allergic to contact than AW. We need foster healthy and Lee to make the jump up the chart
Originally posted by NorthernLights:
If any one is hot garbage it's Coyle. He seems dumber than AA and more allergic to contact than AW. We need foster healthy and Lee to make the jump up the chart

Seeing the game live in person really gives you perspective. The last time I saw a game in Washington, it had Bowman and Willis in it. Going from that to yesterday is a ridiculous drop off. Coyle was constantly out of position on the screens that the Redskins were killing us with. Ray Ray did what he likes to do...play hot and cold. Ray Ray got taken to school on that long pass play to Vernon Davis. I hope this is the week Foster returns because Coyle desperately needs to go back to playing special teams.

I'll still give the defense some credit. They found themselves in the tank 17 points early and only gave up 9 more points the rest of the game. The whole team played hard and unfortunately as has been our story this season, they had a chance to win and couldn't close the deal.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Oct 16, 2017 at 4:18 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
dude just needs to bulk up a bit.
Lets go baby. Its your time.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Getting yelled at by Tartt for being too soft today... Not sure this one is going to make it
[ Edited by jcs on Oct 23, 2017 at 12:20 AM ]
Originally posted by jcs:
Getting yelled at by Tartt for being too soft today... Not sure this one is going to make it

He'll retire shortly after the season.
[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 23, 2017 at 12:21 AM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by jcs:

He'll retire shortly after the season.

Oh no, Hero... Not you lol.
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Me too. He consistently stops right before there would've been any contact.

LMAO!! That's a beauty.

I thought he had two good coverages on Dez.. Dak made good throws and and Dez made tough catches on those. Then remember him giving up a catch on the same drive. Dont remember too much more.
Been ballin today. Good bright spot after a lot of offensive ugliness and refs f**king us on their "TD".
I jinxed him. Ughhhhh.
S
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
I jinxed him. Ughhhhh.

That's life in the nfl for you.
ok he looked bad on the TD but overall he's played well for his first ever start
Share 49ersWebzone