There are 223 users in the forums

49ers FLEECE Chi. How many sacks will Solly have on Trubiski Dec 3?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers FLEECE Chi. How many sacks will Solly have on Trubiski Dec 3?

Thomas will crush him into little tiny biscuits
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
0 because Trubisky won't be starting.

This
Unless you think the Bears will be good Mitchell will be starting. Mathematically eliminated means the rookie is in. I'll say 1 while causing a few more.
  • titan
  • Veteran
0...Biscuit will be on the bench!
Originally posted by WINiner:

This

For 1 season.
Originally posted by WINiner:

This

I disagree 100% Glennon is sub par and the Bears are below sub par. So the Bears will start 2-6 and it will be time to "see what the kid can do". Trubs will have a few starts under his belt by the time he meets the 9ers. The ONLY way they don't start him in that game is if they're SO embarrassed by the trade that they don't want to face further embarrassment by having him pummeled Soloman (and Frosty)

I guess we will find out soon enough.

EITHER WAY the talk of the 49ers fleecing of the Bears will be THE story of the week for this game!
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Zero because fatass Aaron Lynch will still be our Elephant.

i really wish he would wake up and do something about his weight. He is a monster when at 265-270. Football players can drop weight like crazy so hopefully Shanahans staff is working the hell out of him and weighing him in every day
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Zero because fatass Aaron Lynch will still be our Elephant.

i really wish he would wake up and do something about his weight. He is a monster when at 265-270. Football players can drop weight like crazy so hopefully Shanahans staff is working the hell out of him and weighing him in every day

Lynch's weight is not a concern at the moment..moving on.

Solo will see Trubisky on the bench and have none of that. He will send Foster to take out Glennon while he stares longingly at Trubs on the side line. Solo will get a sack on Trub's first play. Fox will have seen enough and get his new toy out of the game after that one sack and send in another less valuable sacrificial lamb, their 3rd stringer Colin Kaepernick.

Originally posted by linkboy:
I want to see how many sacks him and Foster get against Russell Wilson.

0 sacks
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by linkboy:
I want to see how many sacks him and Foster get against Russell Wilson.

0 sacks

Yeah cause they're OL is so dominant. Time to sabotage those b*****ds this year.
Originally posted by Southpaw79:

Solo will see Trubisky on the bench and have none of that. He will send Foster to take out Glennon while he stares longingly at Trubs on the side line. Solo will get a sack on Trub's first play. Fox will have seen enough and get his new toy out of the game after that one sack and send in another less valuable sacrificial lamb, their 3rd stringer Colin Kaepernick.

.....who then runs for two touchdowns to win the game, causing Harbaugh to pick up the back channel phones and arrange to leave Michigan and take his all time dream job coaching Da Bears, reuniting with Kaep and turning Chicago into an NFL powerhouse.
As many as he wants until the Bears pull the biscuit.
Originally posted by genus49:

This.

This again x 1000000000
Share 49ersWebzone