LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

49ers FLEECE Chi. How many sacks will Solly have on Trubiski Dec 3?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers FLEECE Chi. How many sacks will Solly have on Trubiski Dec 3?

Originally posted by TampaBay9er:
Originally posted by LenCat:
I thought about that but the only way Truby doesn't start is if he's dead. DA BearS trade away all those pics to move 1 spot for no reason and the Truby don't start? No HuhWAY!

They just gave 45 mil to Glennon. Unless Trubs flat out beats him in camp. Glennon is the starter

Agree
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Zero because fatass Aaron Lynch will still be our Elephant.

He's starting to look like an Elephant!
Originally posted by linkboy:
I want to see how many sacks him and Foster get against Russell Wilson.

Same here.

Much more important too.
It is about 25% for all of the options. So it could be anything but depends on many factors.
Originally posted by GoldenGateGlory:
It is about 25% for all of the options. So it could be anything but depends on many factors.

Are you saying the results of this poll mater to what actually happens on the field?
No, I am saying that no one has any idea. But in an evenly determined way.
All of them!
How many sacks? Answer: enough.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Jun 15, 2017 at 8:09 AM ]
And Quarterback pressures too!
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
0 because Trubisky won't be starting.

This

Originally posted by titan:
0...Biscuit will be on the bench!

I thought about that but the only way Truby doesn't start is if he's dead. DA BearS trade away all those pics to move 1 spot for no reason and the Truby don't start? No HuhWAY!

They just gave 45 mil to Glennon. Unless Trubs flat out beats him in camp. Glennon is the starter

Anyone still think Trubisky wont be starting sometime this season??? Did u see him last night? He looked absolutely masterful. Yeah I know it's pre-season and he's playing scrubs but he showed all the tools of a great QB while Glennon was his usual below average self. If it continues like this I would not be shocked if Trubs flat out wins the starting job by the start of the season.

NOW lets see Thomas KNOCK THE SH!T outta Alex Smith tonight!

Originally posted by jreff22:

This

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Agree

Originally posted by WINiner:

This

I disagree 100% Glennon is sub par and the Bears are below sub par. So the Bears will start 2-6 and it will be time to "see what the kid can do". Trubs will have a few starts under his belt by the time he meets the 9ers. The ONLY way they don't start him in that game is if they're SO embarrassed by the trade that they don't want to face further embarrassment by having him pummeled Soloman (and Frosty)

I guess we will find out soon enough.

EITHER WAY the talk of the 49ers fleecing of the Bears will be THE story of the week for this game!

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by genus49:

This.

This again x 1000000000

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20894215/chicago-bears-bench-mike-glennon-mitchell-trubisky

aaaaaaaand there it is. after 4 weeks Glennon out, Trubiski in. 2 weeks sooner than I thought. Solly is starting to show some signs of power now too so this oughtta be good. NOW if only CJ can get some games under his belt and be starting by Dec 3 that would be the topper (I'm sure he will).

Like I say: No matter what happens the talk of the 49ers fleecing of the Bears will be THE story of the week for this game!
so many sacks, so little time
As the Trubiski era begins on national TV tonight I'll be curious to hear how much will be mentioned on the broadcast about "the fleecing" which landed Trubs in Chi and Solly & Frosty in SF. Hopefully by the Dec 3 match up CJ will also have some starts under his belt.

I think it would make sense to start CJ in the Arizona game. Since the next 3 games are unwinnable let Hoyer start those, get beat up, then, at the half way point of the season, give CJ the start in AZ. Then you can follow it up with a start against the Giants. Those are two teams that he could potentially have a little success against and build some confidence. After that he would have the bye week to prepare for a tough one against the Sh!thawks followed by the Bears game
HAHA! ESPN JUST went over the details of the trade w/out saying out right how bad they got burned. "They sure gave up a lot to get him"
Share 49ersWebzone