LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 211 users in the forums

49ers FLEECE Chi. How many sacks will Solly have on Trubiski Dec 3?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers FLEECE Chi. How many sacks will Solly have on Trubiski Dec 3?

just ONE of the games I'm looking forward to this year!!
Zero because fatass Aaron Lynch will still be our Elephant.
0 because Trubisky won't be starting.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

I thought about that but the only way Truby doesn't start is if he's dead. DA BearS trade away all those pics to move 1 spot for no reason and the Truby don't start? No HuhWAY!

This
It's late in the year, so it's a possibility Trubisky may be starting by then. For his sake, I hope he can sit out the year while only seeing spot action. Very similar to Joe Montana in year one.
Originally posted by LenCat:
I thought about that but the only way Truby doesn't start is if he's dead. DA BearS trade away all those pics to move 1 spot for no reason and the Truby don't start? No HuhWAY!

They just gave 45 mil to Glennon. Unless Trubs flat out beats him in camp. Glennon is the starter
Originally posted by TampaBay9er:

They just gave 45 mil to Glennon. Unless Trubs flat out beats him in camp. Glennon is the starter

Y'mean like Russie Wilson beat out the high priced Flynn?

OR if the Bears are 3-8 or so going into Dec regardless of Glennon's performance we will be seeing him just like we saw Goff
I want to see how many sacks him and Foster get against Russell Wilson.

This.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Zero because fatass Aaron Lynch will still be our Elephant.

Which clearly only sacks can come from the elephant position.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Which clearly only sacks can come from the elephant position.

You didnt know that? It doesnt count when anyone else hits the QB.
Hopefully at least seven or more

Mike Glennon signed a 3 year deal, worth 45 mil. 18 mil guaranteed for this year, and then they can cut him. There's no way he will be the back up.
Share 49ersWebzone