LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

New Nike 49ers Jersey Sleeves = Have Only 2 Stripes Now...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GodismyLight:
New sleeves look horrible. What can we dont to protest? The 49ers and three stripes is classic combination!

Protest what? The two stripes look fine.

And what is the infatuation with everything the niners did back in the day?

Today's niners are trying to create their own identity and I'm fine with that.

In fact the three stripes look a little too much.
improved
if i didn't know about the change i probably wouldn't have noticed
Really liked the new 2 stripe design. Much cleaner and a big improvement over the weird truncated 3 stripes we had before.
Stripegate
Now all we need is gold outlines on the red numbers and letters for the black jerseys
Thanks Trump...
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Really liked the new 2 stripe design. Much cleaner and a big improvement over the weird truncated 3 stripes we had before.

Yeah, now if we can just toss out those hideous black unis life would be good
lol , 3 years ago.
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/apr/26/jarryd-hayne-ranks-high-on-list-of-top-nfl-merchandise-sales-generators
Jarryd Hayne ranks high on list of top NFL merchandise sales generators

I just bought a Jarryd Hayne jersey from Fansedge least week. still waiting on becauase I paid lesser shipping.
I dont care that much that its older or a player not involved anymore. 35 bucks is cool. Besides, his story is unique.
I just like different team/s, colorful jerseys, to wear around the house.

[ Edited by johnnystrzykalski on Aug 27, 2019 at 2:49 AM ]
Originally posted by Ninerblood:
New sleeves look horrible. What can we dont to protest? The 49ers and three stripes is classic combination!

Back in the day the team was a winner.

Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by Ninerblood:

Back in the day the team was a winner.

Back in the day I was just a little kid
Originally posted by johnnystrzykalski:
lol , 3 years ago.
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/apr/26/jarryd-hayne-ranks-high-on-list-of-top-nfl-merchandise-sales-generators
Jarryd Hayne ranks high on list of top NFL merchandise sales generators

I just bought a Jarryd Hayne jersey from Fansedge least week. still waiting on becauase I paid lesser shipping.
I dont care that much that its older or a player not involved anymore. 35 bucks is cool. Besides, his story is unique.
I just like different team/s, colorful jerseys, to wear around the house.

I don't care about the stripes. I like the simplicity that there is no border color around the numbers but it looks almost exactly like the NY Giants red jersey. Would have been nice if they put some sort of gold somewhere on the jersey.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I don't care about the stripes. I like the simplicity that there is no border color around the numbers but it looks almost exactly like the NY Giants red jersey. Would have been nice if they put some sort of gold somewhere on the jersey.

meh, i'm sure the tint of their red is different,, and they dont wear it that much anymore anyway. yeah, i like the old school simple in it. gold trim would mess that up.. i like this better then the busy jerseys from a few years ago.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
The two stripes is much better than the three stripe abomination.
no wonder we havnt won any chips lately... protest nike, cant add 1 more stripe!
Share 49ersWebzone