LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

In All Honesty... Who was the last REAL difference maker we had??? Offense + Defense

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by nj9er:
Harbaugh was the biggest difference maker we had on this team since TO.

Fo Real!
On offense? 2012 Kaepernicks legs in the playoffs.

Maybe Boldin. The man was just a machine. We still needed a large no1 WR though.

Defense? Willis, Bowman, Aldon, Cowboy etc. We shouldn't even have to ask this question on D.

Offense...even Kaps legs came with a cost. A lacking passing game. A more experienced pocket passer probably woulda got us into the endzone vs the Ravens rather than zero in on Crabtree so many times in the end.

Maybe Owens as far as well rounded threat on offense.
Deion & T.O.
  • Jasta
  • Veteran
This is kind of why I want to get Jamal Adams. He feels like a difference maker, the guy you build a whole team around. Just don't feel that with Solomon Thomas. Hooker maybe, but there's enough red flags there to worry me especially as a leader.
Originally posted by Jasta:
This is kind of why I want to get Jamal Adams. He feels like a difference maker, the guy you build a whole team around. Just don't feel that with Solomon Thomas. Hooker maybe, but there's enough red flags there to worry me especially as a leader.

What leadership red flags are you seeing?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Bow, duh
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Bow, duh

Yeah. Stupid question really. Bowman is 4X First-Team All-Pro.
  • Jasta
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
Originally posted by Jasta:

What leadership red flags are you seeing?

Couple of questions on his commitment to the game really... but comparing his leadership to Adams isn't really fair though.
I'd say Staley is still a difference maker. It's easy to forget we have an elite left tackle, but we'll all notice when he's gone.
Cody Pickett and Kentwan Balmer.

Originally posted by glorydayz:

Originally posted by nj9er:
Harbaugh was the biggest difference maker we had on this team since TO.

Fo Real!

Not big enough to get the job done. Some of y'all are easily impressed. Must be too young to remember when we were really great.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Bow, duh

I think Bow can still be a difference maker.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Not signing delaine walker hurt the team
Originally posted by dmax:
Not signing delaine walker hurt the team

This is true. Delanie was the piece that allowed us to mask personnel groupings and be to run variants. Delanie was basically a TE, FB and big bodied WR wrapped in to one.
Originally posted by Niners816:
This is true. Delanie was the piece that allowed us to mask personnel groupings and be to run variants. Delanie was basically a TE, FB and big bodied WR wrapped in to one.

Evan Engram in round 2. Done

He becomes Shanahan's Jordan Reed
[ Edited by SteveYoung on Apr 18, 2017 at 9:20 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone