LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

49ers sign LB Jayson DiManche

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I know I know, I'll try not to hurt some feelings around here... I'll pretend to be in love with the signing
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cNiner:
I think we won't pick a LB in the first two days of the Draft.

If we do not there should be a senate investigation
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
I know I know, I'll try not to hurt some feelings around here... I'll pretend to be in love with the signing

one of the greatest posts ever, second only to the flame out by qbguru. remember to also say.. credit to lynch for bringing in competition and put one of these at the end
the missing piece
Training camp fodder. He will play the same position as I did during my high school playing years: Tackling Dummy.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by cNiner:
I think we won't pick a LB in the first two days of the Draft.

If we do not there should be a senate investigation

Trump will launch missiles in an act of retaliation.
  • i am amused by the fact that the same people who ripped trent for not signing impact players are pleased as punch with the trash ...
  • ... and then insert a happy face image to further complete the coverup
I'm amazed as well, albeit for a different set of reasons:
  • although it's a posters right (within WZ rules), I can't fathom the energies exhausted (by some), posting the vitriol they do, toward the new FO
  • Baalke had more than enough time ... and was given multiple seasons/off-seasons, to right the roster's wrongs
  • the new FO, were given 6 year deals for a reason ...
  • they've yet to claim, this would be an Overnight Sensation ... it's a process in progress (and I like what I see to date)
  • re: the bold, which coverup do you speak of ... did I miss something ???

Originally posted by Lobo49er:
So, cc.
I count now 73 players on the roster. We need to get to 90.
Let's say we add 10 drafted, and another 5 udfa.
How do you propose we get to 90?

This
Originally posted by LVJay:

one of the greatest posts ever, second only to the flame out by qbguru. remember to also say.. credit to lynch for bringing in competition and put one of these at the end

DP
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Apr 7, 2017 at 1:43 PM ]
Our final LB corps will be the result of a war of attrition. It will be survival of the fittest based from a huge cast of characters.
[ Edited by m_brockalexander on Apr 7, 2017 at 1:41 PM ]

It's a LB with ST experience on a 1-yr contract...what's the beef?
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by saniner:
He could fight for a special teams role. The more competition the better

Judging by his career he will be cut over the summer.
i am amused by the fact that the same people who ripped trent for not signing impact players are pleased as punch with the trash like this that lynch has signed. they try to put a positive spin on it by calling it more competition. more depth. more special teams and then insert a happy face image to further complete the coverup

the problem with that is...... Lynch did sign impact players. Garcon, juice, mitchell, gould, goodwin could be great.

Im sorry he didnt please you with Top 5 of the top 5. I love what they did every player they signed.

Every player fits a need, whether a starter, who a locker room guy. We had s**tty guys throughout the locker room.

Baalke would love your attention, feel free to give it to him
[ Edited by fan49 on Apr 7, 2017 at 2:42 PM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
he's gonna be a good special team player, but I think two year deal would have been better..
Answer the question cc.
[ Edited by pelos21 on Apr 7, 2017 at 4:08 PM ]
90 Roster filler, until some other FA after the draft or UDFa is found.
Share 49ersWebzone