There are 254 users in the forums

Rare VHS of Deion Sanders Fighting Andre Rison and INT. *Classic*

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Throwback, These were some good days.

That Deion guy reminds me of Jabrill
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:

Um, How so?
Deion was so damn smooth. No player has ever been as smooth as Deion. He just glided.

There were a LOT of hurt feelings in Atlanta when he came over to the light. He was basically the only defense they had to roll out against Jerry and even then Jerry still usually got the upper hand, but after he came over all they had was Andre Rison and his burnt house, who was a pretty good WR, but nothing like what we had on the 49ers.
Originally posted by Lobo49er:

Um, How so?

Yeah their styles of play are pretty much opposites.
Originally posted by WINiner:

Um, How so?

It's a joke relax... The grin means sarcasm

Jeez louise!!!!
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Apr 2, 2017 at 7:56 AM ]
Deion was so damn smooth. No player has ever been as smooth as Deion. He just glided.

There were a LOT of hurt feelings in Atlanta when he came over to the light. He was basically the only defense they had to roll out against Jerry and even then Jerry still usually got the upper hand, but after he came over all they had was Andre Rison and his burnt house, who was a pretty good WR, but nothing like what we had on the 49ers.

The only other one that comes to mind for me is Darrell Green. He was so smooth he was able to play for 20 years which is pretty remarkable for a defensive player.
Awesome! I remember watching this live as a kid.
Yep, Deion was a great back. Loved him... When he played for us, lol.

Um, How so?

It's a joke relax... The grin means sarcasm

Jeez louise!!!!

When it's you talking about Jabrill? Sure about that?

Originally posted by JBrack:

The only other one that comes to mind for me is Darrell Green. He was so smooth he was able to play for 20 years which is pretty remarkable for a defensive player.

Yup good one. Green was def a stud also and you're right, he did have that glide also. Not quite as, but def there.
Entertaining

The BS leading up to the game was good too. Just can't remember what was said.

Rice going against Dieon was epic too. Dieon was a true shut down corner. Haven't seen the like of him since.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Apr 2, 2017 at 9:17 AM ]
They show this on nfln once in awhile, no old VHS footage necessary
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Apr 2, 2017 at 9:17 AM ]

Best season I've ever seen from a cb. I was a little too young to appreciate Lester Hayes in 1980. Dieon missed a couple of games and still picked off 6 balls for 3 tds and over 300 yards of return yardage on his picks
Share 49ersWebzone