LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Did we make the right decision selecting Patrick WIllis over Adam Carriker + David Harris?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Did we make the right decision selecting Patrick WIllis over Adam Carriker + David Harris?

Hell yeah we did, no question. Patrick Willis gave everything he had to this franchise, and was one of the best ever to do it. He will go down as one of the greatest Niners in history and a first class guy to our fan base. Screw those other two guys. They don't deserve to be in the same sentence as his. He is a HOFer in my eyes.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Carriker was like shawn knight from byu in 1987
Originally posted by Jakemall:
So, I'm bored and I remember this topic being debated back and forth.

Adam obviously was a flop, but who is to say what would have happened with him in a different environment playing a slightly different position with a better DL coach.
Davis Harris turned out to be one heck of an Inside linebacker. A pro-bowler and he's still playing.

Patrick was a beast. One of the best at his position, but had a fairly short career.

Obviously a lot of what ifs in the discussion, but it could be fun. It is certainly not as lopsided a discussion as people thought it was back in 2010.

Delete this thread and let us never speak of this abomination again.
Would you rather have Gale Sayers or Julius Jones?

It's crazy when you think about it but Frankie G, if he has the year he had last year, will pass L.T., Eric Dickerson, and The Bus to move up into #5 all time.
I just want the Rams to keep drafting guys like Carriker and give those guys Tavon Austin money.
Originally posted by 49erInTheMidwest:
Let the highlight reel answer your silly question

Watching those nfccg highlights makes me hate alex smith even more. Scrub couldn't get us to the sb
Originally posted by teylo31:
Let the highlight reel answer your silly question

Watching those nfccg highlights makes me hate alex smith even more. Scrub couldn't get us to the sb
Woah, hold on.. There's no one to blame for that but Kyle Williams and Carlos Rodgers. Alex Smith may not have played great... abysmal comp %, but he was under a lot of pressure, threw 2 TD, and had a nice game running as well. Also don't forget Alex Smith got us there with a phenomenal divisional round performance.
Thinking about that game makes my stomach turn, 2 muffed punts and 10 catches for 142 from Cruz Also, Harbaugh never utilizied our WR to what they could have been That Offense had so much potential... we should've been SB champs that year
I hate Kyle Williams
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Delete this thread and let us never speak of this abomination again.

Please. This is the most ridiculous contrived thread ever. Somewhat insulting to 52 really.

In b4 the lock.
Originally posted by Tman:
God damn I miss willis

+1
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Woah, hold on.. There's no one to blame for that but Kyle Williams and Carlos Rodgers. Alex Smith may not have played great... abysmal comp %, but he was under a lot of pressure, threw 2 TD, and had a nice game running as well. Also don't forget Alex Smith got us there with a phenomenal divisional round performance.
Thinking about that game makes my stomach turn, 2 muffed punts and 10 catches for 142 from Cruz Also, Harbaugh never utilizied our WR to what they could have been That Offense had so much potential... we should've been SB champs that year
I hate Kyle Williams

You answered yourself..

Kyle Williams was Baalke's best wr drafted.... Lets quit with the fantasy land, That offense overachieved considering the endless list of wasted draft picks. Rewatch the falcons NFC championship, refresh your memory.

Stop it.

Willis will never be questioned in my eyes but the lack of support and incompetence from our GM, Will be...

Marcus Lattimore was surprised he was drafted.

"Marcus Lattimore: Why draft a running back with my knee injuries?"
https://www.google.com/amp/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/07/09/marcus-lattimore-why-draft-a-running-back-with-my-knee-injuries/amp/

Baalke was a special creature. We have a ton of wasted picks and his Acl addiction was his signature move, it was written all over it.
Good thing Tank Carradine in the second was a steal, he sure replaced Cowboy alright..

People here still would draft an injured Safety as their #2.. with one year starting

Baalkism ideology is carrying over

I'm surprised we went to a Super Bowl, we had no business there with our GM, sabotaging and undermining.. No business there...

#NEVERFORGET
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Mar 29, 2017 at 4:21 AM ]
Dear Jesus, is this even serious?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
this is seriously one of the worst threads in this websites history
Originally posted by Antix:
Right click thread - move to - recycle bin

Right click recycle bin - permanently delete

OR
Hold shift key, right click, delete- do you want to permanently delete, click yes

I just showed my geek right there
Share 49ersWebzone