LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 293 users in the forums

Dujuan Harris RB, released by Niners

Shop 49ers game tickets
Doooooowaaaaaaaaahhhhhhnnnnnnn!
Got the body of a 25 year old with the wear and tear on him so far in his career.
Doesn't have top end speed but he has a lot of quicks for the types of routes required in Kyle's offense.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Doesn't have top end speed but he has a lot of quicks for the types of routes required in Kyle's offense.

Dude is as quick as he is fast but I hadn't realized he ran a 4.37 and owned the highest vertical at 41.5 inches.

ShanaLynch be like
Originally posted by NCommand:

Dude is as quick as he is fast but I hadn't realized he ran a 4.37 and owned the highest vertical at 41.5 inches.

ShanaLynch be like

Yeah I was thinking he has more than enough juice to break it but didn't feel like responding cause I dunno what he was watching.
Annnnnnd another one...

- Foxx Tales -‏Verified account @DuJuan_Harris 18m18 minutes agoMore

It's been real #Faithful! I'm blessed for the memories & it was great being apart of this legendary organization. All love, see y'all later!
Aw man. I thought he would shine in our offense in terms of the passing game. Only thing I can see is that Kyle didn't like that he danced too much on occasion and didn't hit the hole with a downhill explosion.
Aw man. I thought he would shine in our offense in terms of the passing game. Only thing I can see is that Kyle didn't like that he danced too much on occasion and didn't hit the hole with a downhill explosion.

This is a great sign. We've upgraded with Williams, Hightower, Bibbs and Breida - no need to keep guys like Harris around.

And fumbles the one time the coaching staff saw him. I knew he was done at that point. Massive talent...massive fumble issues. Too bad.

• bors
  • Veteran
Seattle may pick him up they need backs
Originally posted by 49erInTheMidwest:

THIS
He gone...Hyde/Williams/Hightower/Breida is what I'm looking for.

Mostly because his hands are greased with Crisco. Dude was fumbling the football in non contact drills. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Originally posted by bors:
Seattle may pick him up they need backs

They already cut him once or twice. Half the league has.
Share 49ersWebzone