LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

Off-Season workouts/OTAs thread!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
They probably can't wear pads, can run more than a couple minutes a day, and can't be yelled at too much. The new CBA says these should be friendly little get togethers.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
They probably can't wear pads, can run more than a couple minutes a day, and can't be yelled at too much. The new CBA says these should be friendly little get togethers.

The up coming ones are voluntary if I'm not mistaken. The mandatory ones are after the draft. The sooner we can start lining up the better doe, shorts or not.
great!!!! nice birthday gift for me..
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
10 days
Originally posted by mayo49:
10 days

10 days

You're much better at countdowns than I am lol. What's cool is our local pro day is on the 12th too so some good rumblings to carry us to the draft!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
10 days

You're much better at countdowns than I am lol. What's cool is our local pro day is on the 12th too so some good rumblings to carry us to the draft!

No, problem, bro.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
10 days

No, problem, bro.

I'm actually quite disappointed you came on so late.. but you're so good at coming out of nowhere I can't even be mad at you!
Any of this open to tha public???
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
9 days

9 days

I hate Mayo but I love you!
9 days

• mayo49
  • Veteran
8 days