LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

QB Matt Barkley

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Will NEVER root for this BUST, ever since he cowardly took number 7. I will boo this bum till he's off this team.

Originally posted by awp8912:
Will NEVER root for this BUST, ever since he cowardly took number 7. I will boo this bum till he's off this team.

yay

OK
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

I know right, how dare he take Ken Dorsey's number!!!!
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by mojave45:
I think it's OK for people to be happy that these guys seem competent after the s**t show we have had. And it's spring. I am in the camp that I expect things to get better,
and honestly when I look at what these guys are trying to accomplish in one off season I am impressed. But the proof will be seen in where they actually take us.

What're you fools talking about lol. Saying a backup who barely got his chance to start for some games last year with not the greatest surrounding cast and offensive coaches(also in a tough division) has a chance to grow furthER(To what we don't know) is a bad thing?..Nobody is crowning anybody, we're heading in the right direction and things will improve. Put your seatbelt on and enjoy the ride.

Barkley is not a sign the 49ers are headed in the right direction any more than Ponder was a sign of improvement last year.

Considering Ponder was painting his house when we called him.. it actually is, it's an effing backup QB signee for right now lol. Let's all chill.
I think it's OK for people to be happy that these guys seem competent after the s**t show we have had. And it's spring. I am in the camp that I expect things to get better,
and honestly when I look at what these guys are trying to accomplish in one off season I am impressed. But the proof will be seen in where they actually take us.

What're you fools talking about lol. Saying a backup who barely got his chance to start for some games last year with not the greatest surrounding cast and offensive coaches(also in a tough division) has a chance to grow furthER(To what we don't know) is a bad thing?..Nobody is crowning anybody, we're heading in the right direction and things will improve. Put your seatbelt on and enjoy the ride.

Barkley is not a sign the 49ers are headed in the right direction any more than Ponder was a sign of improvement last year.

Considering Ponder was painting his house when we called him.. it actually is, it's an effing backup QB signee for right now lol. Let's all chill.

Hoyer, Barkley and drafted qb would be great.
...... 💩
[ Edited by VDpwndMjenkins on Apr 25, 2017 at 4:14 AM ]

Still hoping for Hoyer, Barkley and Peterman with a 3rd pick
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:

I'm hoping we grab Peterman too , he appears to have the skills to play earlier than anticipated , especially with a strong running game

Originally posted by Kolohe:

I know right, how dare he take Ken Dorsey's number!!!!

Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

I'm hoping we grab Peterman too , he appears to have the skills to play earlier than anticipated , especially with a strong running game

We should be in prime position to take him with our first 3rd round pick...but several other teams like the Pats, Steelers, Chiefs, etc. have him on their radar. There's always a chance he goes in the second round. MD has moved him up to #65.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
So fun talking about crap QBs.
I'll be amazed if we win more than 4 games this year because we have crap QBs, and that does not win games in nfl . . . it just doesn't.
Matt ryan and cousins can win more than 4 games; hoyer, barkley, and rook just won't overcome the opposing QB's playmaking. But maybe we make a game of it against the rams shaky qb--but thats about it.

The future QB is our winning ticket. Just have to luck out and find a stud. Otherwise, mediocrity awaits--at best.

No playmaker at qb, no winning season--yo, it's science.

+1. Really hoping the Niners can get Peterman.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone