There are 193 users in the forums

49ers sign TE Logan Paulsen

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We could see Celek realize a good deal more of his potential in Coach's offense, too. I don't see Lynch seriously going after Bennett...not when he could invest that money into getting a Brandon Williams or Dontarie Poe, as an example.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
We could see Celek realize a good deal more of his potential in Coach's offense, too. I don't see Lynch seriously going after Bennett...not when he could invest that money into getting a Brandon Williams or Dontarie Poe, as an example.

Especially with how deep the TE class is
His name is Logan Paulsen
Originally posted by five1oh:

i agree. Bennett is overrated too. He is good but not for the money that is will attract on the market. I like our TEs right now
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by five1oh:

There are many like it, but this one is mine

Whoops...wrong film
Originally posted by JustinNiner:

i agree. Bennett is overrated too. He is good but not for the money that is will attract on the market. I like our TEs right now

I'd like to trade Celek now with this signing and put towards Bennett. Celek has a nice friendly team contract at 2.5 mill... put out an extra 5 mill and sign Bennett. Definitely wouldn't mind going the draft route too.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
I'd like to trade Celek now with this signing and put towards Bennett. Celek has a nice friendly team contract at 2.5 mill... put out an extra 5 mill and sign Bennett. Definitely wouldn't mind going the draft route too.

Bennett isnt happening.
What about Cook?

Bennett isnt happening.
Bennett isn't happening

This draft is loaded with TEs. I think we'll draft one in the middle rounds. Bucky Hodges is who I'm hoping for
Originally posted by strickac:
This draft is loaded with TEs. I think we'll draft one in the middle rounds. Bucky Hodges is who I'm hoping for

You're right. Draft is fairly deep at CB,LB,RB, and seems TE as well. I'm so torn on how to approach the first three rounds.
I want another second rounder so desperately. We shoulda done the osweiler trade. Effing CLE.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Mar 12, 2017 at 1:23 PM ]
Cleveland got a 2nd in NEXT YEARS draft, so that doesn't get us a extra 2nd rounder this year. Also paying a bum like Osweiler 16 million for this season isn't worth it.
Celek is a good blocker, but has had hands problems. This will definitely push him to get better or else....it sure ought to make him pay more attn when the ball is coming to him.
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Bennett isn't happening

Happening. Bennett. Not Is.
Share 49ersWebzone