There are 252 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - OW, Kyle "Juice" Juszczyk

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
He just got engaged. Shes smokin hot 🔥

https://www.instagram.com/juicecheck44/

https://www.instagram.com/kristinarceri/

Once a team's players rack up enough hot wives, SBs are a virtual lock. Look at the Patriots.

Meh, boob jobs on far left and far right. Middles are perfect drinking specials lol.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by thl408:
A concealed weapon (2016).

Turbo spin mode.

Wow, look at Zuttah on that play getting to that second level plus some in a jiffy!

Wow, very versatile player. Much quicker and has better balance and elusiveness than I thought. Man, pre-season can't come soon enough.

Once a team's players rack up enough hot wives, SBs are a virtual lock. Look at the Patriots.

Meh, boob jobs on far left and far right. Middles are perfect drinking specials lol.

Each one of them except perhaps the dark haired one have had significant work done on them.

Money cant buy love but it can buy your woman a better body.

Plastic fantastic.

I like them real.
Originally posted by GoldenGateGlory:

Each one of them except perhaps the dark haired one have had significant work done on them.

Money cant buy love but it can buy your woman a better body.

Plastic fantastic.

I like them real.

Plastic might look good for a little bit...but when time/age kicks in even 2-5 years, it starts going down hill and you gotta start to up keep/maintain it, before things really start taking their toll. I don't mind if a chick gets a normal/low key boob job if she was flat chested and doesn't have them hanging out for attention. I can't stand those type of girls nor dudes that do roids that cheat to make themselves feel better by the attention they get by purposely putting themselves in positions for people to look at them.
You are so right SC. Give me natural any day.

There is so much fake about the world without knowing your woman is not real.
You are so right SC. Give me natural any day.

There is so much fake about the world without knowing your woman is not real.

I'm always a natural face first kinda guy... i wanna actually feel good waking up next to my lady, not get a chick who cheated And/OR looks like a whole different chick without make up lol. I can usually always tell if a chick gets her lips done or has a boob job. Lip jobs look the worst when done cause you can tell it really doesn't fit their facial features.
You are so right SC, the natural beauty is paramount even if they are slightly flawed ie slightly too big nose or chin. That is better than the plastic look.

How many chicks have cosmetic surgery or estragon and actually come out looking worse than when they came in? Lots
You are so right SC, the natural beauty is paramount even if they are slightly flawed ie slightly too big nose or chin. That is better than the plastic look.

How many chicks have cosmetic surgery or estragon and actually come out looking worse than when they came in? Lots

1000% right. Or you could possibly reel in a chick that has a few extra pounds.. and you end up hitting the gym and eating healthy together, all while boning the pounds off lolz.
I have some friends who are chubby chasers.

When I say that; their method is to find a chick who is very pretty but on the plus size.

Then when they get with them; they change the girls lifestyle habits.

Ie they get them to eat better; to go to the gym and dedicate themselves to a lifestyle change.

Of course the girls are totally in love with them and will do what they say as not only can they see the physical benefits; they know it is the only way to keep their lover.

One of my mates; I remember stirring up about his larger girl that he was dating; I didn't see him for a couple of months and couldn't believe the hottie he was with.

When I looked closely I realised it was the same girl just 15 pounds lighter.

Everybody wins.

The girl is now hot and looking after herself and my friend has a pretty girlfriend he has chiselled out himself with some duty, care and attention.
I have some friends who are chubby chasers.

When I say that; their method is to find a chick who is very pretty but on the plus size.

Then when they get with them; they change the girls lifestyle habits.

Ie they get them to eat better; to go to the gym and dedicate themselves to a lifestyle change.

Of course the girls are totally in love with them and will do what they say as not only can they see the physical benefits; they know it is the only way to keep their lover.

One of my mates; I remember stirring up about his larger girl that he was dating; I didn't see him for a couple of months and couldn't believe the hottie he was with.

When I looked closely I realised it was the same girl just 15 pounds lighter.

Everybody wins.

The girl is now hot and looking after herself and my friend has a pretty girlfriend he has chiselled out himself with some duty, care and attention.

I think 20 lbs would be the absolute Max if she checked out the rest of the boxes lol.

I used to be a big boy myself at 255 without workout out. Now I'm 185 and pretty jacked with a 6 pack. All the chicks gotta do is lose some fat and add a lil muscle in their legs and a smitch in their arms. Not thaaaat hard lol.

Yes, 20 lbs is a lot but that is why I was so amazed.

His girlfriend be like, I want to keep my man, I gotta be looking after my booty now it is delicious.
Yes, 20 lbs is a lot but that is why I was so amazed.

His girlfriend be like, I want to keep my man, I gotta be looking after my booty now it is delicious.

Wait til they get married...
Lol. None of that .. babe let's create a post birth plan for you ;)

I think you gotta know your wife... If she likes to stay looking good,it won't be an issue. If you get a chick whose up and down, yeah then it might become an issue lol.
String her out for as long as possible; maybe break up with her and see if she stays thin or she was only doing it for you.

Of course, the now thin pretty girl you have created may run around with a new found crew of male admirers and never want you back; but that is the chance you have to take.

There are always other pretty chubbies ones out there, you can remodel if your first one decides she wants to splash her new found perfect body around with as many men as possible.

Keep experimenting for as long as you can.

You are married for a long time.
Share 49ersWebzone