LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 309 users in the forums

WR Marquise "Flash" Goodwin (traded to PHI)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
Wow, if only there was a Free Agency forum
He wasn't a free agent.
This dude has quickly become one of my favorite 49ers in recent memory.

Well deserved
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Poor Austin passed away
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

That piece with his sister gives me feels every time.

You're welcome Can't wait for a a full year of Goody-Jimmy
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on May 25, 2018 at 11:48 PM ]
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Thanks, Smoke. That was sexy.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Can't wait to see Pettis along side Goodwin and Garcon - it's going to be fun.
Our passing game is going to be better than it has ever been. The only thing is Garcon and Jimmy's chemistry needs to be worked on during this off season. Working with a speedster like Goodwin can throw a QB off, but with Taylor and Jared, D's will not know if it is a run or play action, especially when its 2nd and short, will be a lot of stress on the D. Now that they full off season, the playbook can be expanded.

I expect the niners to surprise, those teams that will be using last year to figure out the offense will be in for a rude awakening. I do expect some rough spots in the beginning, especially for Jimmy as he operated on just a small portion of the play book and it allowed him to act and improvise. Now, his thought process might slow if he has to think to much about the play.

Hopefully, with Garcon's return and the addition of Pettis, it will open up Goodwin even more.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:

Greatest show on natural turf!

I agree, this offense is fun to watch. I get a kick out of all the defenders looking one way and Jimmy and Goodwin going the other way. Also, I like it when the defenders are beating each other up on the sidelines arguing because they can't stop kyle's offense. That one scene last year, made my whole year. And it was against one of the elite defenses in the NFL. I can see this offense really being hard to stop with all the speed Kyle has this year.

Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by mayo49:

Greatest show on natural turf!

I agree, this offense is fun to watch. I get a kick out of all the defenders looking one way and Jimmy and Goodwin going the other way. Also, I like it when the defenders are beating each other up on the sidelines arguing because they can't stop kyle's offense. That one scene last year, made my whole year. And it was against one of the elite defenses in the NFL. I can see this offense really being hard to stop with all the speed Kyle has this year.

The picture of frustration.
Remember when people in the Zone were trashing the signing of Goodwin.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Remember when people in the Zone were trashing the signing of Goodwin.

Nothing suprises me here. That's part of what makes it fun though and gives us lots to argue/talk about
https://youtu.be/xLPTngYKO2k

LOVE THIS GUY!!!
Originally posted by 49ers808:
https://youtu.be/xLPTngYKO2k

LOVE THIS GUY!!!

Impossible not to love this kid. Dude is blessed even through hardships.
[ Edited by NCommand on May 26, 2018 at 12:09 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone