There are 237 users in the forums

Players we are interested in:

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Its really going to be great when we get Kirk cousins next year for nothing. Have fun with that 1 year rental Redskins.
[ Edited by SisterFister on Mar 8, 2017 at 11:54 AM ]
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
Originally posted by SoCold:

Yeah, this is hularious. Even my wife laughed at this. Not to make it sound like she never laughs.
Originally posted by saniner:
Kyle Juszczyk FB!

And Pryor.
Originally posted by Karma:
Domata Peko isn't the sexiest name on the list, but he would be a great signing. He is a natural NT, works extremely hard, and is one of the better people you could meet.

This..you are totally on point with this.
  • Jasta
  • Veteran
Remember when players would rather have root canal than join the niners? That was like two months ago.

This is FUN.
The 49ers have reported agreements with quarterback Brian Hoyer, receiver Pierre Garcon and Goodwin. The team also appears likely to sign versatile fullback fullback Kyle Juszczyk. Free-agent contracts are not allowed to be signed until Thursday at 1 p.m., at the beginning of the new league year.

From MM
Brandon Williams got tired of teams gashing us up the gut
Aj Bouye need another corner .brock needs to go
Collin Kaepernick .dont care what people may say but with the few moves we have made on offense & Kyle teaching Collin would thrive under his system
What about a couple Raiders? Andre Holmes and Malcom Smith would be nice fits in my opinion.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
What about a couple Raiders? Andre Holmes and Malcom Smith would be nice fits in my opinion.

Hate to say it, but good call on this post. Especially Malcolm Smith.
All in on Pryor/Jeffrey, Britt as the backup plan. No traces to pass rushers yet surprisingly.

Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

Hmm..I remembered him was a quartback. Now, Pryor is learning about play a WR because he was developed a wr. I am interested in him. Go Sign him now. Come on 49ers.
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Mar 8, 2017 at 2:20 PM ]
Cmon Carlos, recruit your boy Pryor!
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
All in on Pryor/Jeffrey, Britt as the backup plan. No traces to pass rushers yet surprisingly.

No good pass rushers on the market really. Ingram got franchised. Ware and Dumervil are older and declining. There is Nick Perry, but I'm not sure he's the kind of explosive edge rusher we're looking for at LEO.

This is a need that must be addressed in the draft.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

No good pass rushers on the market really. Ingram got franchised. Ware and Dumervil are older and declining. There is Nick Perry, but I'm not sure he's the kind of explosive edge rusher we're looking for at LEO.

It's a risk, but if you front load it it's a risk worth taking. Perry had a better year than Ingram, look up the sack to snap ratio.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

By what we've done so far looks like a Defensive haevy draft for us.

We all know there are a few gems at the end of FA that are still around at a good price - so we'll see how it shakes out.

If Garrett is gone, we can trade down and get Thomas.

I'd really like us to get Watt - I think he will be one of the best players in this draft.
Share 49ersWebzone