There are 202 users in the forums

P.Y.M.W.Y.M.I. Roster prediction thread (Major Moves)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Put You Money Where Your Mouth Is on the major moves you think are happening. Not like resign Hodges or moves like that. I'm talking the big name players.

Alshon Jeffrey was on my list as soon as Chicago said they weren't re-signing him.

Jamal Charles I think could have a nice place on this team.

Cousins makes sense for the right price on the trade and contract.

What say you?
JC Tretter C
Bennie Logan DT
Pierre Garcon WR
Schaub lol. Everything else is such a question mark.
Terelle Pryor to the 49ers in 1st shocking FA move
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Schaub lol. Everything else is such a question mark.

Yeah, Schaub wouldnt be a question mark. It is pretty much well known that he is a terrible football player.
Mangold
Cutler
Jeffrey
Hightower
Josh Gordon
Fun! I'll give it a go.

Trade: Trade back from #2 to #6 (Jets)
Draft: XWR Mike Williams, LEO/RDE Taco Charlton, LG Forrest Lamp, QB Nathan Peterman & RB Wayne Gallman
Free Agency: QB's Brian Hoyer & Ryan Nassib, XWR's Kenny Britt & Rod Streater, YWR Jeremy Kerley (SIGNED), ZWR Ted Ginn Jr., RB2 DuJuan Harris, FB Patrick DiMarco, C J.C. Tretter, RG Andrew Tiller, LDE/5T Chris Jones, NT/1T Brandon Williams, SAM Malcolm Smith, MIKE's Sean Spence & Nick Bellore, WILL's Kevin Minter & Gerald Hodges and RCB A.J. Bouye
[ Edited by NCommand on Mar 5, 2017 at 7:52 AM ]
Nick Perry
WTF - I'd like play too

Hoyer

Garcon

Pryor

Hankins
I'm sure Shanahan would love a healthy Alshon Jeffrey...but, therein lies the problem. He's had a tough time staying on the field. I'd say he's a FA risk. Would rather see Lynch sign both Garcon & Pryor. Pierre's still a baller and could be the guy who shows the younger receivers how it's done. Pryor's just coming into his own as a WR...I see a pretty high ceiling for him.

I'm not sure they'll sign a big-time DT...they could, and I'd love it if they did, but here's a guy no one's talking about that I'd love to get...'Skins DT Chris Baker. Every time I've seen him play, he just keeps making plays. I'd still love to see Lynch draft Allen...because they'll need a young stud to grow with Armstead & Buckner. But, Baker would be a very solid guy to play alongside Mitchell and solidify Saleh's front. If the 'Skins re-sign him, then Bennie Logan would be my target DT.

Hightower would be a great get...he's got the size & versatility Saleh needs. Hard to say how expensive he'll be now that Ingram's franchised, but I think he'd be worth it.

Coach talked about Ward...and how they're not sure if he's a CB or a S. One way to help make that decision is to sign NE's b/u FS Duron Harmon.

I think they should sign ILB Zach Brown...as insurance in case Bowman isn't 100%. He's also got the speed to play the Sam position.

Tretter would be good, too. GB will likely try to keep him, so we'll see.

They should sign TE Jack Doyle. He's a sure-handed receiver, something we don't have now at that position.

Together, that's probably more signings than they'll actually make. Their FA approach could be modified if they trade for Garrapolo...he'd eat up a fair amount of cap space. Obviously, they'll need to sign a couple of vet QB's...I'd go for Hoyer and another if they don't go after JG. Not a big Schaub fan, even though he knows Coach's offense.

1.Garcon
2.Malcom smith
3. Hoyer and schab
4. One of the top guards
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Fun! I'll give it a go.

Trades: Trade back from #2 to #6 (Jets), AJ McCarron will somehow be on our team.
Draft: Rueben Foster, QB Nathan Peterman, OG Dorian Johnson, FS Eddie Jackson
Free Agency: QB's Matt schaub, WR Jeremy Kerley, Pierre Garcon, RB DuJuan Harris, FB Patrick DiMarco C J.C. Tretter, LB Gerald Hodges, DT Jonathan Hankins and LB Nick Perry, OT Ricky Wagner
Mike Glennon QB
Levine Toloiolo TE
Hightower LB

Draft Pick 2- Leonarde Fournette

Trade 2nd and 3rd round pick to trade back into round 1 to draft deshaun watson
QB: Glennon, Hoyer
WR: Jeffrey
LB: Hightower

Fill in the rest in the draft. Draft a developmental QB, LB, CB, Pass Rusher.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Terelle Pryor to the 49ers in 1st shocking FA move

id love that
Share 49ersWebzone