LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 254 users in the forums

Predict the 49ers top 5 leading Receivers for 2017

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I am not saying he will lead the team but I have really high hopes for Eric Rogers. He sure looks the part and he killed it in the cfl. I know its the cfl but they have talent and they are better than college teams. I can't wait to see this guy finally strap it up and start playing.
[ Edited by JBrack on Mar 1, 2017 at 8:17 PM ]
Jeffery had 80+ catches and 1200+yds in each of the two seasons he stayed healthy. Guy can ball. Reunite him with Jay Cutler and I promise you they will revive their careers under Kyle Shanahan.

I also think Torrey Smith would do the same but the leading receiver in terms of catches could be Jeremy Kerley. I can see him catching 80, 90 passes as a slot guy in this offense. Jeffery would lead the team in yards.
Originally posted by JBrack:
I am not saying he will lead the team but I have really high hopes for Eric Rogers. He sure looks the part and he killed it in the cfl. I know its the cfl but they have talent and they are better than college teams. I can't wait to see this guy finally strap it up and start playing.

I would be shocked if he makes the team or even the 90 man cuts.
[ Edited by StubbyNBY on Mar 2, 2017 at 6:04 AM ]
slimwind has a point
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
1. Someone not on the team right now
2. Someone not on the team right now
3. Vance Mcdonald
4. Someone not on the team right now
5. Torrey Smith

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
  1. Someone currently not on the roster
  2. Someone currently not on the roster
  3. Vance McDonald
  4. Someone currently not on the roster
  5. Torrey Smith

Woah! I didn't even see your post lol

Mike Schumann
Mike Wilson
Mike Sherrard
Nate Singleton
Iheayani Uwaezouke
I'm rooting for Eric Rogers he has all the tools to be a playmaker at the slot receiver. But my list hoping we trade back for Corey Davis and land Alshon.

1. Alshon
2. Davis
3. McDonald
4. Smith
5. Rogers
1. Alshon Jeffrey
2. Brandon Marshall
3. Torrey Smith
4. Vance McDonald
5. Jeremy Kerley
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
1. Alshon Jeffrey
2. Brandon Marshall
3. Torrey Smith
4. Vance McDonald
5. Jeremy Kerley

LOL, beat me to it. Might have to add an RB in there since Shanny's offense was RB catch heavy last year Maybe that's where all the talk about how Hyde is their back but he's not a finished product.
Originally posted by communist:
Vance McDonald, by far.

Would be happy to wager you that he doesnt. Interested?
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Mar 2, 2017 at 10:12 PM ]

1.Jeffery,Marshall, Britt, Garcon,FA
2. Smith
3.Kerley
4. Draft pick (Ross, Kupp, et al)
5. Hyde
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Mike Schumann
Mike Wilson
Mike Sherrard
Nate Singleton
Iheayani Uwaezouke

Nate Singelton was solid. Sherrard would have been had he not tore his knee up. Iheanyi and his Nigerian brother Israel Ifeanyi were duds in the same draft.
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:
LOL, beat me to it. Might have to add an RB in there since Shanny's offense was RB catch heavy last year Maybe that's where all the talk about how Hyde is their back but he's not a finished product.

Yes, your right, I can see us adding a RB who could have 50+ catches in this offense. Hyde could have 30+ himself
Current roster:
Hyde
McDonald
Celek
Kerley
Draughn

Imaginary Roster:
New guy 1
New guy 2
Hyde
McDonald
Kerley