There are 136 users in the forums

Predict the 49ers top 5 leading Receivers for 2017

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Go
1.Pierre Garcon: He becomes our Anquan Boldin. Brings leadership and ends up with 70-80 catches

2.Draft pick (Hopefully Mike Williams or Corey Davis: I really hope we end up with one of these two guys. Love both. Both will be stud #1 NFL WR's

3. Vance McDonald: IF he can stay healthy, he's going to be very productive in Shanny's offense. I can see 60 catches, 800yds and 6-8 TD's, IF he can stay healthy. Big IF

4.& 5. Torrey Smith & Jeremy Kerley. Kerley will have twice as baby catches but both have similar yards
RB's combined for 85+ receptions out of 374 total for the Falcons last year or 23%

Julio Jones had 83 receptions or 22%

Sanu had 59 receptions or 16%

Taylor Gabriel had 35 receptions or 9%

Those guys are 70% of receptions
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
1.Pierre Garcon: He becomes our Anquan Boldin. Brings leadership and ends up with 70-80 catches

2.Draft pick (Hopefully Mike Williams or Corey Davis: I really hope we end up with one of these two guys. Love both. Both will be stud #1 NFL WR's

3. Vance McDonald: IF he can stay healthy, he's going to be very productive in Shanny's offense. I can see 60 catches, 800yds and 6-8 TD's, IF he can stay healthy. Big IF

4.& 5. Torrey Smith & Jeremy Kerley. Kerley will have twice as baby catches but both have similar yards

I think you pretty much nailed it. If no Williams/Davis I want Kupp or Zay Jones. Preferably Kupp who has a lil more size. Draft a RB in the draft as well...we're cooking if someone at QB knows how to cook.
Need to give this thread a bit of time because there is uncertainty surrounding the WR core.

Garcon is not a slam dunk to come here.

That Carter guy could be the "Taylor Gabriel" of the offense!
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:

Good call Stubby!
Originally posted by robniner:
Need to give this thread a bit of time because there is uncertainty surrounding the WR core.

Garcon is not a slam dunk to come here.

That Carter guy could be the "Taylor Gabriel" of the offense!

I think Shanny might be more inclined to keep Kerley as the slot receiver than bring Gabriel here but we'll see,

No Garcon is not slam dunk to come here but obviously the move would make a ton of sense fit both sides.

If we can get Garcon and draft a guy like Williams or Corey Davis and sprinkle in Kerley or Gabriel and another rookie and veteran, in happy,

Curious to see if Torrey Smith stays. I think he will. I think Kyle will be able to utilize him unlike Chryst and Chip
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Good call Stubby!

Thank you sir
Vance McDonald, by far.
Torry smith
Kenny stills
Jeremy Kerley
Vance McDonald
Carlos Hyde
Without knowing 90 roster

• cools
  • Veteran