LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

DT Earl Mitchell thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Underrated. Been rag-dolling people in DL-OL one on ones!
Saw him toss Kilgore like he was a small child a few days ago. Anyone else see that?
Originally posted by WeeRocco:
Underrated. Been rag-dolling people in DL-OL one on ones!

Hope so.

If he shines, our DLine will be a terror w/the rest of the squad.
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Saw him toss Kilgore like he was a small child a few days ago. Anyone else see that?

Yeah I saw that, and laughed, and people were complaining that we signed him to 4yr $16M deal, STEAL IMO when guys like Brandon Williams and Johnathan Hankins got $10M+ a year.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Yeah I saw that, and laughed, and people were complaining that we signed him to 4yr $16M deal, STEAL IMO when guys like Brandon Williams and Johnathan Hankins got $10M+ a year.

Yeah I laughed as well. He sent him flying.
It's so good to have a vet like Mitchell in the middle...he's setting an early example to the youngsters how it's done. Sure looking forward to seeing him lineup alongside Buckner & DJ Jones (and quite possibly others). I see our DL as an early and sustaining strength...Saleh has so many options and the depth to execute many of 'em. Lynch is building a solid defense from the ground up...just the way he should. I'm likin' it a lot.
Seems like Mitchell is motivated, in shape and Hungary looking like the 2013-2014 version of himself when he was one of the better DT's in pro football
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Seems like Mitchell is motivated, in shape and Hungary looking like the 2013-2014 version of himself when he was one of the better DT's in pro football

Yea they guy just needs to stay healthy. He's missed 11 games the last 2 seasons
Been giving him love on twitter and a few other threads. This gonna gonna be causing trouble from the 1T.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:

Yea they guy just needs to stay healthy. He's missed 11 games the last 2 seasons

Ouch!

Originally posted by lamontb:

Good point
This guy gonna make us happy week 1. Under rated.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
This guy gonna make us happy week 1. Under rated.

Bingo!
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Yeah I laughed as well. He sent him flying.

Earl "The Pearl"
Every time one of the beat writers shows videos of D-line drills from training camp where guys are hitting the sled, Mitchell really jumps out with his weight and strength. Wow. I'm really looking forward to seeing him in action.
Share 49ersWebzone