LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

Niners sign WR DeAndre Carter

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cciowa:
I will give the new regime credit. they are three for three in regards in the signing of scrubs department

I guess finishing as a top 15 cb followed by top 35 ranked is a scrub then we are set. Haha on the browns no less????
I will give the new regime credit. they are three for three in regards in the signing of scrubs department

Someone needs a snickers
I met Deandre this past weekend, great kid!

I will be pulling for him.
Originally posted by Ryanoceros:
Well if he's looking for a Taylor Gabriel type of player he'll be available in FA.

RFA I believe. So he might not be.
Originally posted by WolfTotem:
Originally posted by Ryanoceros:
Well if he's looking for a Taylor Gabriel type of player he'll be available in FA.

RFA I believe. So he might not be.

This is correct.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by thl408:
I see him listed at 5'8" 190. Short and stocky. Must be really quick. More slot competition.

We have enough slot receivers, we need some more receivers with height and speed.

Agree - no more Hobbits.

Maybe he's been signed because they've already targeted who they are going to can??
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by thl408:
I see him listed at 5'8" 190. Short and stocky. Must be really quick. More slot competition.

We have enough slot receivers, we need some more receivers with height and speed.

Agree - no more Hobbits.

Maybe he's been signed because they've already targeted who they are going to can??

So, he was good enough for the Patriots but not good enough for our team?
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Someone needs a snickers

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cNiner:

Someone needs a snickers

i hate snickers. i hate chocolate covered nuts. i like milky way. i like mounds but i f**king hate snickers

Someone needs a snickers

i hate snickers. i hate chocolate covered nuts. i like milky way. i like mounds but i f**king hate snickers

CC tell us how you really feel. CC likes his nuts uncovered!

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by leakyfausett:

Someone needs a snickers

how i like my nuts may not amount to a hill of beans to some but damn it.this is my hill. these are my beans and these are my nuts
Originally posted by leakyfausett:

Someone needs a snickers

how i like my nuts may not amount to a hill of beans to some but damn it.this is my hill. these are my beans and these are my nuts

Mounds is chill, so is Milky Way but I like having a lil crunch(no pun). I think you and your nuts need to have a discussion with mayos penis over some wine&chocolate.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Mar 1, 2017 at 2:46 PM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Mounds is chill, so is Milky Way but I like having a lil crunch(no pun). I think you and your nuts need to have a discussion with mayos penis over some wine&chocolate.

do not get me started along with everything else., on how mayos penis has let us down in the last two years.. it needs to be gone and cut away. it is just an appendage and is easily replaceable in my opinion

do not get me started along with everything else., on how mayos penis has let us down in the last two years.. it needs to be gone and cut away. it is just an appendage and is easily replaceable in my opinion

LMAO. cc about to go Lorena Bobbitt on mayo.
Originally posted by NCommand:

LMAO. cc about to go Lorena Bobbitt on mayo.

Mayos penis might have let you down but guess what, atleast he still got some action and busted a few loads... it's a new season and we're still breathing , 2017 is the year we start getting a lil better play it's already happened for me haha.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Mar 1, 2017 at 11:33 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone