There are 185 users in the forums

CB K'Waun Williams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by pdizo916:
lol baalke uses a high 3rd round draft pick to draft a CB with major injury concerns and he is no longer on the team. Lynch comes in and this fool signs this "scrub" to a minimum contract and he's 100x better than redmond....

I hate baalke.

Red will compete next year...if Williams pans out Whatevs lol.
He's been our 3rd best defensive player so far and there are some people b***hing about it? Unreal.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
I don't know for how much, but I will say this, it's interesting that four teams made him an offer and he chose us...

easy Kyle Shanny and one of the best Franchises to ever play the game football
Originally posted by btthepunk:
He's been our 3rd best defensive player so far and there are some people b***hing about it? Unreal.

I mean 3.3 mill a year in 2018. Seems fair to me.

BRING THE PASS RUSH ASAP
Originally posted by pdizo916:
lol baalke uses a high 3rd round draft pick to draft a CB with major injury concerns and he is no longer on the team. Lynch comes in and this fool signs this "scrub" to a minimum contract and he's 100x better than redmond....

I hate baalke.

I remember screaming at the tv for Dak. Didn't think Dak was the best qb but there was a ton of value, didn't think he was that far behind Goff and Wentz.

Wanna know something painful tho? Yannick Ngakoue was the very next pick. Leo problem would've been fixed.

i mean...it's not really saying much with this defense lol. we probably have people on webzone who could start for this defense
K'waun was a really good slot corner in Clv too. There was just a medical dispute that got him in the dog house than cut. Very good signing.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Sep 30, 2017 at 2:59 PM ]
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

i mean...it's not really saying much with this defense lol. we probably have people on webzone who could start for this defense

Well, not at nickel. Lol.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Not sure i would want this endorsement....

Dear god. Terrible endorsement
So, like, this guy's bad right? I'm pretty sure Fitz's game-winner was a blown assignment by KW.

Why does there seem to be a lot of positivity around this dude?

https://streamable.com/yrjke

Great catch
  • Ute66
  • Veteran
His name sounds like a Star Wars character, nice pick today though
Can we get some props for this dude? My goodness that interception was ridiculous. Sometimes the DB is the beneficiary of simply being in the right place, at the right time. In this case Williams made that INT happen through sheer effort.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Can we get some props for this dude? My goodness that interception was ridiculous. Sometimes the DB is the beneficiary of simply being in the right place, at the right time. In this case Williams made that INT happen through sheer effort.

Apparently that was his first career pick. I'm coming around on him, he's been solid and I can see him being a long term piece in our secondary.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

There's a reason why the signed him in the offseason and then quickly gave him an extension. Guy is respected around the League as a slot CB.
Share 49ersWebzone