LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 298 users in the forums

CB K'Waun Williams

Shop 49ers game tickets
I don't think he will even make the team.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:

you're probably right. Dude can't even cover patton.

He will be better than Redmond at nickel slot corner, which is all that really matters.

Any signing they make is only to cover up for Baalke's mistakes.
Originally posted by Niner4ever:
If he can play the nickel and slot then what's going on with Ward?

I wonder if he is depth or here to replace someone that might be released.

As long as we improve the roster that's all that matters......I personally want Ward at FS only!
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by KayFabe:
Originally posted by tommyncal:
Originally posted by Niner4ever:
If he can play the nickel and slot then what's going on with Ward?

I wonder if he is depth or here to replace someone that might be released.

Best FS on the roster . . .

This, so Reid ends up as depth, I'm good with this....

Reid ends up as SS, bethea is NOT gonna be on this team this yr

can we release bathea already, let the faster youngsters gain experience, lets release ahmad bottle to the head brooks while were at it
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
He will be better than Redmond at nickel slot corner, which is all that really matters.

Redmond had an early second round grade before his ACL injury. He showed some flashes to in TC and Pre-season. I think he will be a good player and this is coming from someone who was not that happy we took him in rd 3. I think Williams at best will be our 5th corner and a ST's guy.

Redmond had an early second round grade before his ACL injury. He showed some flashes to in TC and Pre-season. I think he will be a good player and this is coming from someone who was not that happy we took him in rd 3. I think Williams at best will be our 5th corner and a ST's guy.

Yeah maybe.

I dunno. I'm just done trying to count on anything with these ACL picks. I'm just assuming all are busts at this point.
Nobody's said it yet? What is wrong with you guys?

CHAMPIONSHIP!
Originally posted by Team49ers:
can we release bathea already, let the faster youngsters gain experience, lets release ahmad bottle to the head brooks while were at it

I'm cool with that
Off topic...
Has the ex-Dolphins D- lineman Mitchell visited yet? Signed with anyone?

Yeah maybe.

I dunno. I'm just done trying to count on anything with these ACL picks. I'm just assuming all are busts at this point.

And that's fine, you don't have to count on them, that's not a bad approach to have and I've done that with a few players(though still believing there's a chance). But don't call Redmond a mistake when he's gonna be a redshirt freshman pretty much lol. I thought he moved nicely in pre season but seemed like it was a precaution to not rush it and let him take the year off with no contact just to work on technique. I was totally fine with the move personally.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Feb 24, 2017 at 2:51 PM ]
This guy could end up being a very underrated signing
wasnt he the "scrub" from the browns?
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
This guy could end up being a very underrated signing

I think he starts in the slot. He played well for the browns and will have every chance to play here
Share 49ersWebzone