There are 172 users in the forums

The Baalkie Effect, and its hang over.

Shop Find 49ers gear online

The Baalkie Effect, and its hang over.

I am pumped TB is gone.....
Just a feel good thread about our chance to finely rebuild this roster!
Which of "Baalkie's Bums" gets cut first?
LOL...um...OK.
The fact that you spelled Baalke wrong twice kind of irks me.
Okay not sure what you're really trying to aim for with this thread but I'll make an educated guess.

As of right now, it's a total Baalke roster. A bunch of guys that are prototypes at their position, but either are very raw or very injured. I didn't have a problem with this but it always seems like its every draft pick. Hopefully Lynch and company draft more polished players with a little bit of projects to the side, preferably after the 5th round.

Same approach with FAs also. Most of them are bargin bin deals hoping that they become gold for us. It worked with Whitner and Rogers for a while. But then we get someone like Marlon Moore who for some reason started the season as a starter.
I am still stunned as to how awful this guy was, and how blind everyone was on. You can't make up in a fiction or comedy novel some of the stuff he did.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I am pumped TB is gone.....

RIP Tampa Bay
When Harbaugh was the face of the franchise Baalke could remain in the shadows. I feel bad for Chip, he was washed away in the Baalke tidal wave and never had a chance.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
When Harbaugh was the face of the franchise Baalke could remain in the shadows. I feel bad for Chip, he was washed away in the Baalke tidal wave and never had a chance.

Yeah the result of Chips firing was shown from the 6 year contracts of Lynch and Shanahan. They wanted guaranteed stability.

Chip should've waited a year, and he knows it. He might've been in Kyles position with a six year deal and might've been able to bring in a better staff after a year of talking to other people.

Originally posted by RishikeshA:

we never had the right players that fit Chip's scheme , we never got to see the up tempo breakneck speed offense, with all of the exotic formations and creativity we hoped to see, instead we got a slower version and scaled down attack to adjust to what little talent we had for the offense , and we didn't have any quality depth on defense to stay competitive, despite all of the cap room we had to improve the defense , but at least we have a new GM who has a better shot at luring quality free agents being he is a respected former player , and potential free agents wont avoid us knowing there was a toxic environment due to the bad blood and tension caused by Trent & Jed , it is too bad Chip got caught up in all of that, but personally I am excited we will have an offense that uses elements of the WCO , because its about time we got back to our roots in some shape or form
The Baalke Effect = We Suck, at best mediocre talent w/a few exceptions

Hangover Cure = John Lynch, Kyle Shannahan et al
  • Jiks
No hangovers, 49ers have been clean for almost 2 months now.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
shouldn't all those injured players baalke drafted be at full speed by now?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
is rosterhell.com a thing yet?
Share 49ersWebzone