LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

Replacing the Strength and Conditioning Staff

Shop Find 49ers gear online
you have no clue as to what he did in the organization, you should always have the best around you to be successful. Lets wait and google the new guys name and he if he is better or not, if he is great!
For all the people thatre caught up in rumors/leaks. This is the type of dude who could be getting some nice cash by giving inside info.

Lynch be like, I'm not saying don't trust anybody..lm just saying no-one can be trusted lol.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
I'm interested to see if they part ways with Bob Lange (VP of Communications). Hired in 2011, he is basically responsible for the franchise's Public Relations and is the liaison to the media. If anyone is "leaking" information to the media in this organization, it would be this guy.
Originally posted by niner7467:
when you let the best equipment man in the nfl go and bring in someone that's your buddy that is not a good hire and may indicate where we will end up again in a few years. You should always surround yourself with the best people!

Hmmm....? K.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
This change shows that really nothing is being overlooked, they are looking to improve everywhere.

Amazing how fast this happened. Kyle has been here, what, 4 days? Have we hired a DC yet? Have we decided on the our draft lists for Myles being available vs NOT being available, have we decided which QB we want? Have we decided what we do with 2nd pick if Myles is gone vs Myles being there? Same for our third pick...

Have we decided we definitely go with a garopp/ Cousins/ (Pick your own vet qB), or have we decided upon going all in on just rook QBs? Have we filled out our lists of asst coaches?

Yet just a couple days in and Kyle has a new S &C coach to head up one of the worst problems we have had for 4 yrs running now....when you look at it like that, IT IS IMPRESSIVE.

And it makes me KNOW that we definitely picked the right guy to lead us. Did i have any idea kyle would deal with what is an eyesore so quickly? No. Did anyone else? This has nothing to do wiht clever play calling. This is a guy who is a thinker, a guy who has looked at the entire team from soup to nuts. A guy who is super prepared. This is the guy we have been missing....but now he is here. And that is ruddy amazing.

This. I'm sure Shanahan & Lynch have had a ton of thoughts of this entire franchise on what it is going to take to get us back to where we need to be! Going to be a very exciting time to be a 49ers fan!!
I completely disagree with Phoenix49ers post. I don't think he put any thought other than your my buddy when I am head coach you are on my team. No tears where shed when the strength coach left Washington there where cheering why? When the Head of the 49ers Equipment was not retained by him there where tears at 4949 of sorrow not joy. So do you consider that well thought out, super prepared?
Needless to say, our physician's and S&C teams have been horrendous over the years. If Foster doesn't work out, here is your lead man:

Jeff Ferguson, the team's vice president of Medical Services/Head Athletic Trainer.

Asked Lynch, "You guys worried about his shoulder?"

Ferguson responded, "What shoulder!"
[ Edited by NCommand on May 1, 2017 at 9:47 AM ]
FWIW: Sam Wyche just said on NFLN that he spoke to other teams and Foster's shoulder issue is "significant" but we keep telling him he won't need another surgery and will be ready for camp.

Hmmm, somehow, I feel like I've heard this all before...
I don't get it, so are they just clueless or careless? Multi billion dollar business that can't spend enough on a competent and reliable medical team?
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DJamhour:
I don't get it, so are they just clueless or careless? Multi billion dollar business that can't spend enough on a competent and reliable medical team?

Our Head Team Physician is from Stanford Hospital as is most of the medical team. If they checked him out, I feel good about it.

Originally posted by NCommand:
FWIW: Sam Wyche just said on NFLN that he spoke to other teams and Foster's shoulder issue is "significant" but we keep telling him he won't need another surgery and will be ready for camp.

Have a feeling at the end of the year he will be taking a visit to see Dr. Andrews
Originally posted by pd24:
Originally posted by DJamhour:

Our Head Team Physician is from Stanford Hospital as is most of the medical team. If they checked him out, I feel good about it.

Same people that just figured out AA had a major issue....
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Originally posted by Jcool:

I did hear that he was told to go see Andrews and he went to another Dr.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
I did hear that he was told to go see Andrews and he went to another Dr.

James Andrews is the Alabama team doctor. His agent sent him to another guy.
Share 49ersWebzone