LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 295 users in the forums

Full Video: Kyle Shanahan / John Lynch Introductory Press Conference

Shop Find 49ers gear online
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Feb 9, 2017 at 5:53 PM ]
Lynch: 'Kyle will know when to-- run, run, run, field goal-- with us.'
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
TK - "So Kyle how does it feel to be the man that cost his team a super bowl title ?"
Originally posted by susweel:
TK - "So Kyle how does it feel to be the man that cost his team a super bowl title ?"

Gonna be a Cohn askin that lol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

He retired

LOL. Truth.

TK - "Sources say you're now having sleep overs with John Lynch. 1. Does Paraag know this? and 2) If he does and he's cool with it, when will you formally announce your open relationship?"

He retired

Still a guest columnist @ the PD...he won't miss this opportunity to be the curmudgeony old Jewish Bernie Sanders guy

Shanahan - "Doesn't feel as bad as getting suckered into paying for lunch at the french laundry"
Originally posted by Ninerblood:

Shanahan - "Doesn't feel as bad as getting suckered into paying for lunch at the french laundry"

*TK immediately jumps the podium and tackles York*
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Ninerblood:

*TK immediately jumps the podium and tackles York*

*Guido shanks TK while helping him up*

He retired

Still a guest columnist @ the PD...he won't miss this opportunity to be the curmudgeony old Jewish Bernie Sanders guy

It's like their Superbowl. They'll be ready.
I'm pretty sure Jed is warning kyle and john about the upcoming asshats known as cohn and TK and Killion.

I'll be at school during this team but I won't have class yet so I can catch it on my computer.
Kawakami wrote an article that was talked about around the horn saying Kyle has explaining to do... he doesn't have to actually, but due to today's and especially our whiny-insecure lil fan base, he's gonna have to; comfort them then blanket them saying hey, as long as I'm by your side I'll use my past experiences to not disappoint y'all and bring the sixth home to the bay.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Feb 7, 2017 at 2:31 PM ]
So ready for this press conference!
John is going to interrupt Kyle and say, "We're going to run the ball...get it? We're going to RUN. THE. BALL. Right, Kyle?"
Share 49ersWebzone