There are 177 users in the forums

How many wins this year for Shanahan's first season to be considered successful?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many wins this year for Shanahan's first season to be considered successful?

[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Apr 20, 2017 at 7:21 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
playoffs or gtfo
5-7

sweep LA
split SEA & AZ
couple upset wins (esp DAL)
I won't go off win total in year 1. Wanna see them compete every week, have a few young guys look like potential pro bowlers down the line.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
stop this nonsense.. lets just get back to a point where we are competitive with people before we run around predicting wins and losses , you people just set yourself up for heartbreak when they fall short of these goals you set for them.
Originally posted by cciowa:
stop this nonsense.. lets just get back to a point where we are competitive with people before we run around predicting wins and losses , you people just set yourself up for heartbreak when they fall short of these goals you set for them.

So I nailed it with my answer?

Paraag needs this analytic....same poll was conducted last yr for Kelly
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I have hope every year regardless of who's coaching. I had hope with Tomsula and Kelly but this year definitely feels different. I know we probably won't make the playoffs the first year but I do expect us to be competitive with Shanahan running the offense. Who knows, maybe Lynch and Shanny sign a couple key guys in FA for 2017 and have a good draft and we may surprise the division this year.
3-4 wins with this roster would be a major success.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
yes.
Originally posted by crabman82:

So I nailed it with my answer?
yes,, i am sorry., i just went off on the topic and did not read any responses to the question.. imagine that. you are a good citizen and poster

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Paraag needs this analytic....same poll was conducted last yr for Kelly

and the year before and the year before etc etc
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

As long as Rathman is on the staff that's cool.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
I was thinking 6-8 if we get 9 or more we would be a SB contender in 18

Your new thing is all ready old asf. You trying to balance out your over positiveness in years past by doing a different take on susweel?

We've always had threads like this. As fans at this time of year all we have is conjecture and sharing of opinions.
[ Edited by gold49er2183 on Feb 7, 2017 at 10:50 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone