Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Thank god for ray-ray and frost.

This is true.
Originally posted by NCommand:

This is true.

Who do you think wins the base WILL? I like Ray-Ray out there on first down. But I do love Frosts physicality. Really tough decision.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Aug 6, 2017 at 5:10 PM ]
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
Some safeties who can stay healthy would be nice....

dafeties...wide receivers...tight ends... offensive linemen... defensive linemen... linebackers...cornerbacks...

yep, i hear ya....i wouldn't be surprised if a few of our ball boys ended up on the PUP list b4 the year is done....I really hate our luck...
Some safeties who can stay healthy would be nice....

dafeties...wide receivers...tight ends... offensive linemen... defensive linemen... linebackers...cornerbacks...

yep, i hear ya....i wouldn't be surprised if a few of our ball boys ended up on the PUP list b4 the year is done....I really hate our luck...

Everybody stfu. We're fine
Originally posted by mojave45:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Hotter cheerleaders
There could always be improvement in that area.

Frost?

This is true.

Who do you think wins the base WILL? I like Ray-Ray out there on first down. But I do love Frosts physicality. Really tough decision.

Boy, that's a tough call there. Maybe both? Foster could end up the every down WILL soon and then in nickel Ray-Ray replaces Bowman?

Your thoughts?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Frost?

As in Reuben "Froster" Foster.
Mama call him Reuben but ima call him Frost

This is true.

Boy, that's a tough call there. Maybe both? Foster could end up the every down WILL soon and then in nickel Ray-Ray replaces Bowman?

Your thoughts?

I got Ray-Ray being the week1 starter and looking for a lil revenge on the Panthers. I think hes more mentally ahead than Frost, has chemistry with Bow as well.

But Foster will be subbing in for both i believe so he wont have the pressure of being forced to start. Let him earn it. This is Ray-Rays chance and im excited for him. The snap count will be interesting between Ray-Ray and Frost. Thats gonna be cool to monitor.

Maybe theyre gonna with the hot hand type of deal. Should be fun.
What positions will we look when other teams begin cut downs? What about trades?

• S?
  • MLB?
  • G?
  • CB?
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
What positions will we look when other teams begin cut downs? What about trades?

• S?
  • MLB?
  • G?
  • CB?
Safety is the only strong position in "NFL Cuts". The rest... it's grim. If Devey has a job, you know that the Guards out their must be absolute crap. Corner, ehhh, that has become a position that gets better as the D-line improves... So, there could be a decent one out there, but it won't matter if the QB has 2 1/2 seconds to throw.

I think you can score a serviceable MLB... but I don't know if a cast-off will be better than what the 49ers have.

• jcs
  • Veteran

This is true.

I see it the other way...Frosty was a killer run stopper in college and should be starting....Ray Ray the former safety should be the coverage LB who comes in on passing downs.
Originally posted by jcs:

This is true.

I see it the other way...Frosty was a killer run stopper in college and should be starting....Ray Ray the former safety should be the coverage LB who comes in on passing downs.

Seems like they went with the wrecking ball Frost and it definitely makes sense. WHAT SHOULDER!?
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

• S?
  • MLB?
  • G?
  • CB?

Good question!

This is true.

Seems like they went with the wrecking ball Frost and it definitely makes sense. WHAT SHOULDER!?

Foster is going to be an every down WILL IMHO. The question is who's going to be lining up next to him in nickel. Bowman? Ray-Ray? Tartt?

This is true.

Foster is going to be an every down WILL IMHO. The question is who's going to be lining up next to him in nickel. Bowman? Ray-Ray? Tartt?

Probably give Bow the week1 keys and if he crashes the car hell be a two down player and if so thats okay. Let Ray-Ray get his shine on. Also he can rotate for both players and still get a fair amount of snaps kinda like your slot/4th WR/CB.
Share 49ersWebzone