LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

John Lynch Secrecy Theory

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Man John Lynch is a reptilian with an IQ of 300, and he will bring us 10 titles.

Link?
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
James, you bold!

that'd be funny though. He knows what teams think of the players. Might know what the browns are leaning towards with the #1 pick

That's all I'm saying..

How come Louis riddick did not ask for secrecy?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Boldjames:
I think why the whole hiring process for him was so secretive was because they wanted all the other teams to think he was an analyst so he could spy on them...just so happens they announce it after the senior bowl??
Man John Lynch is a reptilian with an IQ of 300, and he will bring us 10 titles.

Those!!
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
According to Maiocco, he did it because if he didn't get the job, he'd return to FOX with an awkward situation of everyone there thinking he's looking for executive jobs as a broadcaster.

So he wanted to go behind his employer's back instead of being up front about it.

That is swell.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
According to Maiocco, he did it because if he didn't get the job, he'd return to FOX with an awkward situation of everyone there thinking he's looking for executive jobs as a broadcaster.

So he wanted to go behind his employer's back instead of being up front about it.

That is swell.

It's no different from any other profession.

This x1000

so i could keep f**king with YOU b***hes
Originally posted by JeromeBettis36:

so i could keep f**king with YOU b***hes

Where's Donald trump when you need him
  • JEXIT
  • Veteran
This deserves its own thread✔

Originally posted by Boldjames:
I think why the whole hiring process for him was so secretive was because they wanted all the other teams to think he was an analyst so he could spy on them...just so happens they announce it after the senior bowl??

If he were from the Belichick tree, you might've been on to something.
Share 49ersWebzone