LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think Cooper will be a real steal. Too bad they didn't get Sitton too.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

I hope ao. Dude has been soft as cotton but he should be a upgrade over what we have.
[ Edited by lamontb on Mar 25, 2018 at 7:00 PM ]
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

I hope ao. Dude has been soft as cotton but he should be a upgrade over what we have.

maybe the niners like what they have in Garnet and Magnuson and want o see what they can do but will bring in late round draft pick to develop.
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
You mean we didn't overpay for any of the so-so WR FAs that we're dumped by their teams.

So-so? Lolol. And we are talking about a dude why put up 278 yards and no TDs. How many TDs did our entire receiving corps put up this last season?
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jeepzilla:
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Just be happy that The Front Office keeps working every day to improve the roster. Having three young CB's come in this week shows that they aren't sitting still even though the first and second wave of free agency are basically done.

Would you rather go back to the days of Trent Baalke where you would be hoping for any type of movement on the roster while he was sitting on a pile of salary cap money?

Lynch has been a revelation as the new face of the organization. I for one am glad to have him.

I'm "All-In" on JL!

I don't know what p***y is starting this narrative of a rift between who's in charge on our new administration but they need to stop.

These two gents are the best thing that's happened to this team in many years including Harbaugh admin.

Let them do their thing, I trust !

Also...... Who made the decision to let Amazon hijack pages from the mobile phone when you're trying to get on the zone?

Are you talking about that page it switches you to a free amazon gift card or something like that??

I thought my iphone has a virus?

So yea if you hear why, let me know.

Yes - exactly

Unlikely it's a virus. My phone is on a very secure MDM.

Some advertising BS.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I bet JL hates online advertising.

**** online advertising
Lynch needs to stfu about the Jimmy G trade. We get it, the pats giffted him to us. Stop pissing off the patriots
Lynch is the f**ken man!
Originally posted by Scottie15:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
And if we signed Lewis, then the complaint would've been he's only had one full 16-game season. There will always be something.

You're missing the point. That being said, I'm happy we landed McKinnon over Lewis. Even if we overpaid. I know despite the low YPC numbers that McKinnon will be a stud in this offense. And he stays healthy.

I agree. I didn't get the Lewis hype. McKinnon fits the scheme better and will be a difference maker in this offense. #KyleKnows
Originally posted by DickNasty:
Lynch needs to stfu about the Jimmy G trade. We get it, the pats giffted him to us. Stop pissing off the patriots

I could care less he keeps talking about it. It's rare anyone fleeces the Pats.

Originally posted by Scottie15:
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
You mean we didn't overpay for any of the so-so WR FAs that we're dumped by their teams.

So-so? Lolol. And we are talking about a dude why put up 278 yards and no TDs. How many TDs did our entire receiving corps put up this last season?

Yes, so-so, those WR's out in FA were not worth the money they got. You don't get all-pro players in FA. If Shanny and Lynch felt they were worth a damn, they would have ponied up and payed them, but they didn't.

As for your dig on the current WR core, how many games did Jimmy G start last year? Can't base our WR stats on a few games in the grand scheme of things, not to mention we were running a watered-down, piece-mealed version of the offense. I'd rather us draft a big WR for Shanny to groom.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Lynch is the f**ken man!

yes, his jamming players like ward and eli and aa down our throats is award winning
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

I could care less he keeps talking about it. It's rare anyone fleeces the Pats.

Actually, I think it's a more of a compliment to the pats than an insult.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Lynch is the f**ken man!

yes, his jamming players like ward and eli and aa down our throats is award winning
Is Lynch non-stop talking about those guys like CC said?

i haven't heard anything

Screw the Patriots.
Share 49ersWebzone