There are 156 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Scottie15:
Originally posted by 49erInTheMidwest:
Missing on A Rob must've been a money issue. Tells me we aren't going for Norwell either. I'm expecting Sitton.

Time to win another draft

Dope. Let's draft more woman beaters in the first round.

Missing out on a top WR1 without giving us a pick just shows how idiotic it is to hire someone without GM experience. This is the 49ers with the culture of winning not the Redskins or a three ring circus

Did Lynch steal your girl or something? Every thread hating ..lol
Scottie is a good dude.
I am a good dude!

Lynch can take my lady if that meant he can be a competent GM. She's all your's Johnny! I just want a f*cking Lombardi you goddam amateur
[ Edited by Scottie15 on Mar 13, 2018 at 12:43 AM ]
I am a good dude!

Lynch can take my lady if that meant he can be a competent GM. She's all your's Johnny! I just want a f*cking Lombardi you goddam amateur

You aren't from Iowa by any chance are you?
I am a good dude!

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
You aren't from Iowa by any chance are you?

San Jose
I knew there was gonna be a meltdown in here when we couldn't sign AR...
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

A small percent of our fan base love to complain about everything. Hell, if we did sign Robinson they would just whine that we didn't sign him to team friendly terms. It's best to just ignore them.
Don't worry people, Lynch will be picking up some good players on the cheap in a few days after the first wave of teams overpay. 'Tis the season for desperate teams to make up for bad drafting and past free agency mistakes.
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Mar 13, 2018 at 2:39 AM ]
Originally posted by Nastastical:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

A small percent of our fan base love to complain about everything. Hell, if we did sign Robinson they would just whine that we didn't sign him to team friendly terms. It's best to just ignore them.

True...

I'm happy for this (that AR is going elsewhere). He would've been great, but getting Norwell (or any top guard for that matter) IS the offseason. Hopefully we can close this deal today.
I dont know what is better, watching the armchair GMs complain or getting new players.

Lots of meltdowns expected today. Going to be fun.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I'm happy for this (that AR is going elsewhere). He would've been great, but getting Norwell (or any top guard for that matter) IS the offseason. Hopefully we can close this deal today.

He's going to Jacksonville lol.
I guess signing Dion Lewis would still be a boost for our offense if AR costs too much??

I still would like to draft a wr. A good one Mr. Lynch... The previous gm's best wr drafted in 6 years was Kyle Williams...

You can do better Mr. Lynch, let's get some wr help in that plan you have..
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Mar 13, 2018 at 4:16 AM ]
Originally posted by SF_Warrior:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

He's going to Jacksonville lol.

That contract he got from them was crazy. He'd be a fool not to accept it, so he did.
Share 49ersWebzone