There are 202 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Don't want Lynch to make panic moves to try and "win" the offseason. Stick to the plan and let the coaching staff do it's thing. Shanahan > McVay
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Harbaugh didn't want any secrets getting out about his super s**tty offense

Originally posted by pdizo916:
At least he's more passionate than Baalke's boring ass.

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Insider types on Twitter think McVay knows Butler+Robinson is already a done deal with SF, so McVay is trying to muscle up before we destroy FA, and trade out of the 9 slot for more picks. Lynch must have something huge planned for McVay to show such aggressive fortitude.

No, just no.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

DonnieDarko should rewatch the NFC championship game.

That offense looked electric and saved our asses.. Never forget.. Don't forget the Seattle game either bruh, when Keapernick shredded Seattle and our defense couldn't sustain because the top 5 gm decided to draft garbage..

I remember vividly

Too bad our gm was a seattle seaturd spy 🕵️‍♂️ and decimated our roster.. fortunately top 5 gm.. huh? I never seen a guy who got paid for doing nothing, like baalke did?

Amazing, like unicorns 🦄 I never knew jobs like that existed. I thought they were myths. Boy was I wrong!!!!!

Oh boy the spinning and the trying to erase history continues 🎻 🎻

Where are they now?!?!?!?!?!?!?

"Khaleke Hudson was rated a 3-star prospect but earned All-Big Ten honors last season as a sophomore viper.
Jim Harbaugh's Michigan staff doing its job in developing talent"
By Kevin Goheen Writer/reporter
March 8, 2018

Too bad baalke provided players like Junkins, Lattimore, Carradine... the list goes on and on... Where are they now?!?!?!?!?!?!

Trent Baalke was a seaturd spy.. Evidence says so..................... Stop letting them infultrate us. Say no to richard sherman! No more seattle spies.

[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Mar 9, 2018 at 2:32 AM ]
I'd love to see us sign one spendy guy at CB, and a couple of cheap, mid-tier depth guys given our departures. I really don't believe the Allen Robinson hype (dude's wearing a Cubs jersey on his social media, chatting up Bears players), and Turmaine is gonna hold us up into a stupid bidding war with chokeland. It costs a lot of money to live in Cali, and McVay literally made a killing trading for rental talent tied to contracts he didn't have to haggle.

This being said, Lynch wants guys seeking a trophy vs a monster contract, so nobody should be shocked/disfranchised if we don't get some overhyped FA.
It's also possible that the Rams are going all in on the trading market to get quality players because McVay knows most of their high quality targets in FA will most likely ended up signing with the Niners next week. That's the way I'm looking at this.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

DonnieDarko should rewatch the NFC championship game.

That offense looked electric and saved our asses.. Never forget.. Don't forget the Seattle game either bruh, when Keapernick shredded Seattle and our defense couldn't sustain because the top 5 gm decided to draft garbage..

I remember vividly

Too bad our gm was a seattle seaturd spy 🕵️‍♂️ and decimated our roster.. fortunately top 5 gm.. huh? I never seen a guy who got paid for doing nothing, like baalke did?

Amazing, like unicorns 🦄 I never knew jobs like that existed. I thought they were myths. Boy was I wrong!!!!!

Oh boy the spinning and the trying to erase history continues 🎻 🎻

Where are they now?!?!?!?!?!?!?

"Khaleke Hudson was rated a 3-star prospect but earned All-Big Ten honors last season as a sophomore viper.
Jim Harbaugh's Michigan staff doing its job in developing talent"
By Kevin Goheen Writer/reporter
March 8, 2018

Too bad baalke provided players like Junkins, Lattimore, Carradine... the list goes on and on... Where are they now?!?!?!?!?!?!

Trent Baalke was a seaturd spy.. Evidence says so..................... Stop letting them infultrate us. Say no to richard sherman! No more seattle spies.

Wu, totally agree that Harbaugh was a great coach. How do you read his Current situation at Michigan?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
It's also possible that the Rams are going all in on the trading market to get quality players because McVay knows most of their high quality targets in FA will most likely ended up signing with the Niners next week. That's the way I'm looking at this.

I like this idea. I hope its true. Snead has done a good job with McVay, and it looks like they have a good relationship with each other. But between the two coaches, i think Kyle is the better coach, and between the two GM's, I'm hoping Lynch is the more talented one.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
This thread is going to be so dope with all the realtime updates in three days.
I think everyone needs to find the introductory press conference for Lynch and realize that the plan for this franchise is long term. Jimmy G doesn't change that! Are they ahead of the rebuild curve, maybe--but this is still a long-term rebuild.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pickle:
I think everyone needs to find the introductory press conference for Lynch and realize that the plan for this franchise is long term. Jimmy G doesn't change that! Are they ahead of the rebuild curve, maybe--but this is still a long-term rebuild.

No such thing in the NFL.
Originally posted by FL9er:
Insider types on Twitter think McVay knows Butler+Robinson is already a done deal with SF, so McVay is trying to muscle up before we destroy FA, and trade out of the 9 slot for more picks. Lynch must have something huge planned for McVay to show such aggressive fortitude.

No, just no.
Yea way to much speculation. Of course a team builds with their division in mind but not like that. You have to do what's best forb you first.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Originally posted by FL9er:

No, just no.
Yea way to much speculation. Of course a team builds with their division in mind but not like that. You have to do what's best forb you first.

Agreed. Not saying hes not keeping an eye on on the 6 games they must play against division every year, but they are simply trying to get better. I think he knows he has a good offense, now wants to throw vets at the defense. These guys are good, but headcases in some respects - I believe Wade Phillips will command their respect tho. I understand their motives. Simply trying to give themselves best chance to succeed.

I feel we are about a year or two behind them rght now. JG really changed the balance, but we must add alot of talent to the defense and o line before i would be talking much s**t lol Cant wait to see what we do with FA and draft.

Id love to see a WR, CB, and Guard aquired in FA. IMO getting starting QB and Guard is huge. A legit WR like Robinson is just cherry for me.
Man can't Monday come already?
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Lynch,

I have solved your FA problems. Cut Ward, then Just let Marathe work his magic on contracts for the following.

Trumaine Johnson CB
Allen Robinson WR
Pierre Desir CB
Nigel Bradham LB
Paul Poszluzny LB

Your welcome.

Minus cutting Ward and I'm in
Share 49erswebzone