LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Unity for SBL Owners

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If there are any other SBL owners out there that want to network, please comment. Personally, I have lobbied to my customer service rep to drop pre-season ticket prices in half. I think we should create an SBL Owners "Union" to have more of a voice. Take my example, if 20,000 of us drafted a single letter requesting a decrease in pre-season tix prices, Jamie Brandt would have to discuss this as opposed to our customer service rep's brushing it off. We could be unified with the issues we have with our SBL's. According to the site below, we rank second in most expensive ticket prices. I agreed to the contract but I feel we should have at least some form of input aside from the annual meaningless end of season survey. Thoughts anyone?

https://www.gobankingrates.com/personal-finance/ranked-expensive-stadiums-nfl-fans-watch-football-game/
  • thl408
U-N-I-T-Y
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:
If there are any other SBL owners out there that want to network, please comment. Personally, I have lobbied to my customer service rep to drop pre-season ticket prices in half. I think we should create an SBL Owners "Union" to have more of a voice. Take my example, if 20,000 of us drafted a single letter requesting a decrease in pre-season tix prices, Jamie Brandt would have to discuss this as opposed to our customer service rep's brushing it off. We could be unified with the issues we have with our SBL's. According to the site below, we rank second in most expensive ticket prices. I agreed to the contract but I feel we should have at least some form of input aside from the annual meaningless end of season survey. Thoughts anyone?

https://www.gobankingrates.com/personal-finance/ranked-expensive-stadiums-nfl-fans-watch-football-game/
You would need all 32 teams fans to join in to have an effect.

Plus before the stadium we had the lowest prices for Games in all of the league for the longest time. It's going to happen especially when the stadium is in the Bay
Revolution
Originally posted by 16to87:

16to87 found our new ST song!

libertad!!!
Didn't you already enter a contract with the 49ers when you bought your seats? Not sure there's anything you could unionize for.
Hawaii49er I'm with you man. Whatever your up for let me know. Worst part of the SBL contract according to the rep is I have to buy the season tickets every year or I lose my rights to my seats. I know I signed the contract but that's messed up. If I buy a car for a lot of money, it's still my choice to drive it or not. We need to do something, and if there's enough of us with enough connections we can get something done. By the way did you hear the blurb form the falcons game. Their owner saying there new stadium will still be affordable $2 sodas all game. Our owner is corporate cock sucker who has done his best to ruin our team. It's time to take it back. He got rattled with air plane banners. What do you think he'll do when 20,000+ people demand he be "held accountable."
Originally posted by D-Money:
Hawaii49er I'm with you man. Whatever your up for let me know. Worst part of the SBL contract according to the rep is I have to buy the season tickets every year or I lose my rights to my seats. I know I signed the contract but that's messed up. If I buy a car for a lot of money, it's still my choice to drive it or not. We need to do something, and if there's enough of us with enough connections we can get something done. By the way did you hear the blurb form the falcons game. Their owner saying there new stadium will still be affordable $2 sodas all game. Our owner is corporate cock sucker who has done his best to ruin our team. It's time to take it back. He got rattled with air plane banners. What do you think he'll do when 20,000+ people demand he be "held accountable."

D-Money, thats exactly how I feel. We signed a contract but that doesn't mean we shouldn't have a voice in future decisions. I counted about 20 of us on the webzone from the for sale section. I will PM everyone later and I'm hoping more owners speak up. Btw, my rep has been cool. She mailed me a couple more of those black 49er t-shirts they gave out last season at the Vikings game.

It's like buying a timeshare on an island and right after it opens a hurricane sweeps through leaving nothing but debris. All you can do is keep wasting your vacation time watching it try to re-grow.
hold the accountable, if the team doesnt go 8-8 yoou shouldnt have to pay full price
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
It's like buying a timeshare on an island and right after it opens a hurricane sweeps through leaving nothing but debris. All you can do is keep wasting your vacation time watching it try to re-grow.

Well said. The island's owner sold the timeshares and somehow manufactured the hurricane. We love that damn island tho!
I know I am going to take some slack for this; but quit whining. If the team was winning you not complain at all. My uneducated guess is that you bought the seats thInking you could sell them for more than face value. I would think that a die hard fan, that bought season tickets, would not ever complain about the cost. JMO.
Share 49ersWebzone