There are 276 users in the forums

If Bellicheat schools Shanahan in the SB do you still want him as HC?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

If Bellicheat schools Shanahan in the SB do you still want him as HC?

Though it won't happen by far, what if Bellifraud totally shuts down Shanny and his high flying "balanced" offfense?
anyone who votes no or worried is lying
No. If that happens I say we bring back Mike Nolan. Or better yet, we could start a complete HC search once again and interview any OC in the league that wasnt owned by Belichick. I'm sure there must be a huge list.
Imagine Shanahan coming in having schooled Belicheat......
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
No. If that happens I say we bring back Mike Nolan. Or better yet, we could start a complete HC search once again and interview any OC in the league that wasnt owned by Belichick. I'm sure there must be a huge list.

Greg Roman as HC
Everyone is saying yes but I guarantee if the Falcons pull a 2013 Denver Broncos half of this board will freak out and say no lmao
does Paraag the metrics guru put the kibosh on the hire?
Yes! If the Pats win, then f Shanny! Call back cable
Not worried. Either way, it'll be a learning experience. But, for the next few years, they need him as a team builder, not a Patriot beater.
is this a serious post... perhaps a top 5 coach of all time beats an offensive coordinator in the super bowl and all of a sudden kyle isn't good enough....dan quinn doesn't have anything to do with the outcome does he? Man we got some of the worst fans, s**t like this is f**kin dumb man.... i hate our fans sometimes
[ Edited by ninerville on Jan 24, 2017 at 7:24 PM ]

Atlanta has speed at every position. I don't think one man can guard Julio. The way to beat NE is to hit Brady, I don't care who the QB is, once they get hit early and often they become ordinary.
Originally posted by ninerville:
is this a serious post... perhaps a top 5 coach of all time beats an offensive coordinator in the super bowl and all of a sudden kyle isn't good enough....dan quinn doesn't have anything to do with the outcome does he? Man we got some of the worst fans, s**t like this is f**kin dumb man.... i hate our fans sometimes

This lol
Yes because have NO other option
Thinking back to all of NE's Super Bowls they have yet to school anybody so not concerned with it either way to be honest.
Originally posted by ninerville:

Perhaps top 5?

More like top 3 at the very least.
Share 49ersWebzone