There are 247 users in the forums

How many of you are rooting for Green Bay just so we can get Shannahan locked up?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many of you are rooting for Green Bay just so we can get Shannahan locked up?

Just curious how many people want Green Bay to win today to get Shannahan signed and sealed now or don't care how long it takes.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Kyle deserves to win the Super Bowl, I will wait. When he finally arrives in SF, he will be our own Super Bowl-winning HC!
Originally posted by Rascal:
Kyle deserves to win the Super Bowl, I will wait. When he finally arrives in SF, he will be our own Super Bowl-winning HC!

This
Atlanta is the only team left worth rooting for.
[ Edited by smithgdwg on Jan 22, 2017 at 11:26 AM ]
Atlanta all the way!
Shanahan is locked up as far as I'm concerned. Now its all about trophy count. I can't root for GB, PIT, or NE. I want to see Shanahan call that offense all the way to a SB victory.

Go Falcons!!
Rooting for the Falcons all the way. f**k the Packers.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
It doesn't matter. They'll have a GM by the end of the week and that dude will lock up any assistant Shanahan has reached out to.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Also -- a Patriots/Falcons Super Bowl would be fun to watch.

Plus, if the Falcons win it all it will buy Shanahan even more credibility in our locker room. I don't see a downside.
[ Edited by okdkid on Jan 22, 2017 at 11:33 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I want the Packers to win so we can lockup our HC and GM as soon as Tuesday. I don't want to have to wait another two weeks.

If u rooting for gb for this reason, that means u most likely rooted for Seattle last week
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
If u rooting for gb for this reason, that means u most likely rooted for Seattle last week

Yep.
  • Kuya
  • Veteran
Me. I want our HC and GM decided already. Plus if Kyle wins the Superbowl, I don't want him to feel as if he's peaked. If he loses now he will feel hungry to get back to the top.

Sometimes when people win they just cruise after and I don't want that to happen to Kyle.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I want the Packers to win so we can lockup our HC and GM as soon as Tuesday. I don't want to have to wait another two weeks.

Whats the difference? I'd rather Shanahan pimp walk into the 49ers facility after the Falcons just b***h-slapped Pittsburgh or New England, going into the locker room to meet with the players for the first time and credibly being able to say "I know exactly what it takes to win a SB."
Originally posted by Kuya:
Me. I want our HC and GM decided already. Plus if Kyle wins the Superbowl, I don't want him to feel as if he's peaked. If he loses now he will feel hungry to get back to the top.

Sometimes when people win they just cruise after and I don't want that to happen to Kyle.

Like Mike Shanahan, Mike Holmgren, Bill Belichick and all the other former SB winning assistants that went on to win as head coaches?
Share 49ersWebzone