LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

Patrick Willis seeks lawsuit for $2 mil

Shop Find 49ers gear online
https://www.google.com/amp/www.sfgate.com/bayarea/amp/Retired-49ers-star-Patrick-Willis-seeks-2-10595111.php?client=safari

I hope Patrick is alright but it would be nice if money got tight and he had to return to the NFL😎😎😎😎
Sign him up!
Never do business with a Niazi.
We still hold his rights don't we? Now with Shanahan likely in the fold, but not officially until the Falcons season is over, is it to early to bring up the new tradition of Anthony Davis coming out of retirement? LOL, It would be amazing if Willis were to come out of retirement, these couple years off have probably done wonders for his body and feet. Wishful thinking would be that he comes back, but Willis probably is not going to :(
Originally posted by Bobdawg78:
We still hold his rights don't we? Now with Shanahan likely in the fold, but not officially until the Falcons season is over, is it to early to bring up the new tradition of Anthony Davis coming out of retirement? LOL, It would be amazing if Willis were to come out of retirement, these couple years off have probably done wonders for his body and feet. Wishful thinking would be that he comes back, but Willis probably is not going to :(

He turns 32 in 4 days. Hope you've been staying fit, Pat! Cmon down and put on a jersey! We'll pay you MILLIONS.
Maybe that is why he left because he thought he would make it big in Silicon Valley. Now that he found out he was swindled, maybe he comes back. I wonder how out of shape he is though.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
dumbass jock should stay in his lane.
The guy was probably like,

"Hey Patrick! Do you know this new thing called the internets? I have this cannot fail plan where we can make a billion dollars on the internets. All I need is 2 million dollars."
Originally posted by susweel:

Trying hard today
It could happen to anybody, a confidence man gains your friendship and makes you think he or she is family.

I'm glad he lost that money. That's what he gets for quitting on his team
My favorite all time player but he deserves it for quitting on us.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Originally posted by susweel:

Trying hard today

Man i love Pat but dropping millions into something you know very little about and a shady dude you barely met is pretty dumb.
Look what WE did to HIM. WE quit on him by dismantling the team around him. Why should he have put his body on the line for US after WE fired Harbaugh and let the talent on the roster go to crap.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by Bobdawg78:

He turns 32 in 4 days. Hope you've been staying fit, Pat! Cmon down and put on a jersey! We'll pay you MILLIONS.

I follow him on Instagram. He still looks like he could play. Please come back Willis!
Share 49ersWebzone