my exact reaction lol

who the f**k they think they are
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jan 17, 2017 at 10:21 AM ]
they need to throw in caserio....or they can pound sand
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
my exact reaction lol

The top team and model franchise for the past 2 decades maybe
At a minimum, brings leverage back into play with respect to a Shanny Jr. negotiation.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
my exact reaction lol

It's a bunch of BS sounds like a moon draft special lol.
If McDaniels is such a p that he'd let Bill bend him over like that why would you want him? I don't buy it.

Tell him to f off and just bring in Hoyer.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
It's a bunch of BS sounds like a moon draft special lol.

This. It is nonsense.
I don't get why people have such a hard-on for Garopolo. His sample size is extremely small. Brock Osweiler had a larger sample size, the Texans broke the bank for him and he plays like a scared b***h. He is pedestrian at best.

I wouldn't give more than a 3rd for Garopolo. Even then, I'd retain Kap and let him compete for the job.

• Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
107.5 Radio (Los Angeles) Station reported today that the Patriots would be willing to part ways wish both Josh McDaniels, Jimmy Grappolo and their 2017 (1st & 2nd) if they 49ers agree to send them the 2nd overall pick.

New England will also send the 49ers their 2nd round in next year's (2018) draft OR 1st rounder ONLY if the 49ers ends up on the Top 10 of the 2018 draft with Grappolo playing at least 8 games of the season.

It was also mentioned that it was Bilichick's idea to have Josh's name pulled out of the interview due to the above reasons.

That is just BS. So, if McDaniels wanted the job, he would be happy to listen to Belichick to pull out of the interview and bank on getting the job via such a low % trade? Oh come on!! Total bollxcks!! LOL.
i should have looked at who posted it first
This thread is just another "moon shot"
I don't think you can trade for coordinators.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
they need to throw in caserio....or they can pound sand

And Brady
Share 49ersWebzone