LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 307 users in the forums

Money Spent on 9ers orginization

Shop Find 49ers gear online
When was your last 9ers purchase?

Just asking, its funny how this ownership had a competitive team 3 or so years ago then turn around and can demand things for a stadium to be built. Demand money for attendance, memorabilia, food, etc at the stadium and as soon as they get the bandwagon fans to back them they seemingly p*ss it all away without even the looks of attempting to try and get back to what they were but continually have they hands out for fan support and money.
Jersey wise it was a Bowman around the time they switched over to the "U neck" design.. however my family did purchase a Brick at the new stadium for my brother who passed away in 2013 for there "fan walk" and when my sister went to go on a tour of the stadium the brick was all cracked as were a a bunch of others they said they had a plan in place to replace them but who knows haven't been back to check it out. 500$ into Jeds pocket for another s**tty product!
Prolly aldon smith jersey in 2013
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
last jersey i bought was a Bowman superbowl edition. bought a couple hats after that, and that was it. Threw away like 5 jerseys a couple weeks ago. Just taking up room in my closet.
49ers Hat in 2014. Haven't bought anything since, product on the field sucks, coaches suck, ownership sucks...... It's made me start watching Premier league soccer...
Won't be spending a dime on season tix or gear if the cable guy gets hired
bought a hat at lids for 16 bucks because we suck and they were 50% off. its a sweet ass hat and probably the last 49ers dollar i have in me if we sign tom cable...
Always got niner gear as gifts on bdays and Christmas. Told the fam to shut it down for a while
  • Jasta
  • Veteran
I bought a black Bowman jersey last year because it's awesome... but I don't think I'll need anything more for a while.
Went to one of Harbaugh's last games in 2014 against the Chargers. Niners choked a 35 point lead to the Chargers and lost in overtime.

At least it was an exciting game

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Last jersey i bought was YA Title.
No Matter how much you spend. It gets split up into 31 teams
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jan 16, 2017 at 4:56 PM ]
Other fans have been giving me their unused 49er Christmas presents for years. Haven't had to buy anything for a while.
I bought a Nike elite Deforest Buckner jersey in black at the start of the season, pretty pleased with that one. I've bought the jersey of every first round pick for the last few years, hopefully I never dig the AJ Jenkins one out the wardrobe.
Share 49ersWebzone