LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 317 users in the forums

Richard Sherman CB

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by SF_Warrior:
Can´t believe people want this dick head on our team.

I felt the same but it's CB talent

I don't like him either, but he is a good football player(if healthy) and we need those. Especially at CB/DB.
Sign him up!
Bet he'll be signed by the Rams in 3...2...1...
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
Bet he'll be signed by the Rams in 3...2...1...

I'd guess the dude's on the first plane to Boston.
As we saw with Bowman, ACL's don't always heal ideally. Downhill running is usually fine but laterally and in back pedals? At 30? Injury in November/December?

No bueno.
I think he ends up in Atlanta with his old DC. Would gladly take him here.

Haha
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,100 for a49erfan77.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Haha

Maybe he will just decide to stick with the Yankees.
Originally posted by NCommand:
As we saw with Bowman, ACL's don't always heal ideally. Downhill running is usually fine but laterally and in back pedals? At 30? Injury in November/December?

No bueno.

You mean Achilles right?
Originally posted by NCommand:

No bueno.

That is a legit concern. I can see us passing if we feel that he can't regain his old form, but his talent is still worth a cheap short term contract that we can easily get rid of if he looks bad. His expected smaller market won't allow him to demand a big deal.

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Haha

• FL9er
  • Veteran
He'll go to Dallas.
Originally posted by FL9er:
He'll go to Dallas.

Said he wants to go to a team with a great QB. Dallas ruled out.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Nastastical:
Anyone holding a grudge against Sherman for playing his role against a major rival needs stop taking your fandom so seriously. He's one of those guys in sports that you hate to play against, but secretly wish was on your team. No different than how most fans feel about Draymond Green in the NBA.

The bigger question is in regards to his health. If he's expected to be close to his old self, then you definitely try and sign him to a 2 year deal. A healthy Sherman is the best CB available and makes us better.

Negative
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF_Warrior:
Can´t believe people want this dick head on our team.

Sayin
Share 49ersWebzone